Giorgio Armani F/W 2019.20 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 23, 2019.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. vogue28

VOGUE.COM

4. vogue28

VOGUE.COM

5. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

6. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

I hate jodhpur pants, I can´t get the allure of making hips look deformed and gigantic.

The nocturnal colour palette is sophisticated; but 103 looks are always an overdose.

There are some garments quite experimental for Armani. It´s a nice addition to the basic boredom which permeates all his collections; but these experiments are out of hand here, and look weird in the end.

AnaD, Your Anchor and dfl-001 like this.
  7. AnaD

AnaD Active Member

The ladies wear is good, sophisticated but interesting with its dark vampy colours, and the sheer construction. I find the menswear atrocious - the fit looks odd, and the materials look dated. It's odd since it's basically the same materials. I'm getting so tired of slogging through his hundred look shows.

8. dfl-001

dfl-001 Well-Known Member

I like it. Some of the men's jackets have an odd shape, otherwise, there's some really good items.

9. gius

gius chat~

I think it's skillful.. Just amused how he can do some things so simple and it creates a big impact on the whole look.

10. phungnam96

phungnam96 Active Member

[​IMG]

This look hurts my eyes. Is this just a baggy look or they can't find a bigger model to fit it?