giorgio-armani02.JPG

giorgio-armani03.JPG
giorgio-armani04.JPG

giorgio-armani05.JPG
giorgio-armani06.JPG
giorgio-armani07.JPG
giorgio-armani08.JPG

wwd.com

the hairstyle is quite bad it almost distracts from the clothes. That said i actually like the more conservative pieces in the collection like the 2nd pantsuit and the last one.

The fourth look is my favorite. The fifth look is really nice as well. Although the shoes and hairstyle let them down.

Last edited by a moderator:
It pains me to say this, but taken out of his slick black show space and stripped of the faux-eccentric styling and drop dead evening embellishment, these clothes (styled as they are and worn by this model anyway) look like stuff you could find in Macy's Herald Square.

Nothing I am overjoyed about. Actually, quite disappointed with the exception of the fourth black blazer with the shoulder pads. Can't judge the whole collection, but so far seems "old-money" and boring.

Yawn. Matronly, frumpy, and, as Spike413 said so wonderfully, Macy's-looking :lol:! Look number 4 only remotely appeals to me. I find the pannier-effect of the jacket to be extremely elegant and modern.

this feels extremely Macy's to me too! Career woman obsessed ready to wear. Im pretty sad at this collection so far, really bland!

nothing pops out for me...but they would make very good office outfits for young women :smile:

soo boring..everybody has been talking about how last couple of season Balmain has been doing the same things, but this man!i know he really stands for elegance and class but...he's been doing the same things for decades!!!:blink:

wtf?? i cant believe that hair =/
the clothes? i like them very very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->