Giorgio Armani Privé F/W 10.11 Paris

What happened? his last couture collection was soooo good. remember those moon details? they were exquisite and still. very him.

But this... i'm very disappointed. :(

some of the pieces are nice, but there are some that don't look like they fit the model too well. as if they're actually a size larger. seems a little frumpy.

but the casting!!!

wow something feels soo wrong here...was this couture??? You sure?? at first i thought i was glancing at a gucci/versace RTW show

The more I look at this the more I see of other brands. Some of the models turn their out into Gucci, Versace, Stella McCartney, Chloe even Chanel. I struggle to find anything that has a essence of Armani. Also most of the looks don't look like HC imo.

It's very 90's Versace. It's beautiful enough to stand out, but it isn't couture enough.

It's sleek, very elegant and the tailoring spells Armani all-over, but I don't see what's so Privé about this? This might have been a couture collection by Chado Ralph Rucci....too bad.

^ i highly doubt that...Rucci's couture work is far more exceptional then this

OMG, I love this. It's so tailored and chic and glamorous and beautiful and... well you get the idea, lol. I seriously love this. Maybe doesn't quite match the beauty of last HC but it's still one of his best ones lately.

I have mixed feelings. I find myself more drawn to the daywear than the evening gowns. And I dislike some of the pants. I don't like the gloves either (which only cover half the hand). But there are some truly gorgeous looks here and there.

I love this
armaniprive0033.jpg

nowfashion

The first part of the collection is very Giorgio, very boring, the second part- that i like more is very Valentino but the last part- the gowns are stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->