Giorgio Armani S/S 2010 : Nimue Smit & Ollie Edwards by Josh Olins

^
Thanks so much! :smile: This is my favorite shot so far, the angle is sharp and proves to the haters that she is worth being in this campaign :wub:.

Bigger scans of the ones before:

scanned in by me, from Vogue UK February 2010

Two new one HQ
IMO campaign is fabulous.

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

Ahh, the more shots I see the more I love this. I shot with the bag is beautiful, I love the symmetry! Now I'm curious as who's the male model :shifty:

the male model is Ollie Edwards by Josh Olins.
wlyeep.jpg

[d men via mdc]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those ads that would make me stop in a magazine and consider to purchase something from Giorgio Armani, it sells the profuct so well. I think this is absolutely stuning Gorgeous! Black and Blue is one of my favorites color combinations and yes is not the most warm ad campaign for spring but it's one of the best of the season so far for me. She's a new girl and I found her face quite mesmerizing here and I applaud GA for giving such a big campaign to a new girl and she is holding her own as someone said here perfectly imo, I'm one of few that loves the wig I see, it puts even more edge to her look :wub:

And Ollie is for menswear :woot: cannot wait to see more.

Thanks for all the pics:flower:

Love it. So dark and elegant. The shot with the suit is my fav :heart:
And it´s always great to see new faces working with big names.

its definitely not something groundbreaking but it works. its classic yet still has a modern touch to it.

Finally the mens shot pops up, and I like it! I'm always a fan of Armani's classy ads.

this is a great ad for the mens collection since on the runway it looked just like EVERY OTHER armani menswear show ever presented, but this campaign adds such a rich quality with the color scheme and lighting.

Giorgio Armani S/S 2010

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

Nimue looks great in this. Josh Olins did a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->