Giorgio Armani S/S 2019 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 23, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

4. Wintergreen

Wintergreen Active Member

Stunning. From time to time he likes to remind us how talented he is.

ghostwriter10549 likes this.
  5. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

I find it interesting that despite his models being obviously young, one can only picture these looks on a 45+ woman. That's actually quite remarkable. And that he see absolutely no need to pander to the youth. Many brands should take note!

As with any Armani collection, the colour scheme is second to none and flows uninterrupted. I'm just confused with his choice in fabric and texture, which doesn't appeal to me personally, but looks great.

6. Wintergreen

Wintergreen Active Member

Should they, though? I'm not sure it's a sound marketing strategy, I think it makes most young women less likely to buy Armani stuff they can afford like accessories or perfumes, which are the things brand like this profit from the most.