Giorgio Armani S/S 2020 : Katia Andre & Julia van Os by Viviane Sassen

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

PHOTOS TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK VOGUE FEBRUARY 2020

Wow! Katia André is amazing! I'm so proud of her! <3

Reminds me of the M&M era, that shoot with Milou van Groesen. It is probably them.
Love it. You have to admire how Armanic is beating on his own drum without trying to copy Gucci, and it works for him!

Armani is really maybe the only brand that takes full advantage of their campaigns...
The collections always feels dated and lackluster but the campaigns almost introduce you to another world.

Impossible to not want more with a campaign like this!

Wow, the only one I like. Another TRAGIC season for ads.

Damn! I feel like Armani is so irrelevant these days, but the ad campaigns are always good, even with the somewhat unimportant (?) model casting.

Harper's Bazaar editorial at best

IMG_2484.JPG IMG_2485.JPG
UK Harper's Bazzar Digital Edition

I love Viviane Sassen. I’m happy for her that she scored a big campaign again and the shots are quite nice, but I can’t shake of the fact that it’s Giorgio Armani. Armani is just so boring.

I love Viviane Sassen. I’m happy for her that she scored a big campaign again and the shots are quite nice, but I can’t shake of the fact that it’s Giorgio Armani. Armani is just so boring.
I’m surprised he’s still making money

Guess Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus wasn’t cutting it for Giorgio Armani? I’m afraid I don’t rate the outcome of this, whatsoever and could’ve easily tolerated another season of Kate by M&M!

Men's campaign

Third shot could be Kohei?

L'uomo Vogue Digital Edition

^ Not Kohei. Hao Yun Xiang and Pepe Barroso.

Its classic Viviane Sassen work. I don’t mind it, but I agree with mikel, a more outspoken collection does work much better for her style of photography. The main Giorgio Armani line, although boring, is sometimes surprisingly nice and luxurious in its fabrics and texture , I don’t think these images really reflect any of that. The styling is a big mess.

British Vogue Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->