Giorgio Armani S/S 2021 Milan

Can I say something?
I know the man is over 80 yo and well past his creative moment. But when he does not try too hard to prove he can also be edgy (like so often in the '00's and with tragic results) and stay true to his codes, well, I can't stop watching at his work with extreme pleasure.
There's something so refreshing about the lack of pretentiousness of collections like this...

Armani is always so consistent. Repetitive, yes but his signature is constantly there.

and I will confess, whereas I love edgier and out of the box fashion I’m also a sucker for timeless elegant fashion too.

when well done, Armani is like a Sade ballad, soft and chic.

When I was younger, I found Armani to be absolutely boring. But given that I'm growing older and find no need to be super edgy as well as the current state of fashion being so juvenile and tasteless, I am into the simplicity and refinement of Armani more and more. It's sexy in a way that is subtle. It's nuance.

when well done, Armani is like a Sade ballad, soft and chic.

I love this ! Yes ! :heart:

While his clothes might not be my cup of tea personally, I can always appreciate Mr Armani's work. He's always consistent and delivers.

It's good to see that the pandemic has not affected the quality of his work unlike quite a few other designers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->