Giorgio Armani S/S 2021 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 27, 2020.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. vogue28

VOGUE.COM

4. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

5. bc collector

bc collector Well-Known Member

Can I say something?
    I know the man is over 80 yo and well past his creative moment. But when he does not try too hard to prove he can also be edgy (like so often in the '00's and with tragic results) and stay true to his codes, well, I can't stop watching at his work with extreme pleasure.
    There's something so refreshing about the lack of pretentiousness of collections like this...

Nomar, Reggie63, dfl-001 and 5 others like this.
  6. liberty33r1b

liberty33r1b Well-Known Member

it‘s so rare these days to see a simply beautiful, wearable collection. I really appreciate that:heart:

Salvatore, dfl-001 and bc collector like this.
  7. WAVES

WAVES Well-Known Member

Armani is always so consistent. Repetitive, yes but his signature is constantly there.

and I will confess, whereas I love edgier and out of the box fashion I’m also a sucker for timeless elegant fashion too.

when well done, Armani is like a Sade ballad, soft and chic.

8. Salvatore

Salvatore Wanderlust

When I was younger, I found Armani to be absolutely boring. But given that I'm growing older and find no need to be super edgy as well as the current state of fashion being so juvenile and tasteless, I am into the simplicity and refinement of Armani more and more. It's sexy in a way that is subtle. It's nuance.

I love this ! Yes ! :heart:

9. dfl-001

dfl-001 Well-Known Member

This is what I love about Armani; classic, effortlessly chic!

bc collector likes this.
  10. Nomar

Nomar Well-Known Member

While his clothes might not be my cup of tea personally, I can always appreciate Mr Armani's work. He's always consistent and delivers.

It's good to see that the pandemic has not affected the quality of his work unlike quite a few other designers....

liberty33r1b likes this.