Giorgio Armani S/S 2022 Milan

I swear I´ve seen printed sheets as horrible and cheap-looking as the prints Giorgio always love to use!

You can never go wrong with Armani. I love everything. His clothes always look so ethereal, it's like a breeze of fresh air. No gimmicks, no instagram friendly bullsh*t, just true italian luxury. Bravo!

The jackets are strong as always even if they are let down by the Aladdin pants. Few can achieve the delicacy or breeziness of his eveningwear though.

his signature jackets are always beautifully made.
very nice pieces here and there and despite repetitive I can never hate on Signori Armani because he’s so true to his own aesthetic and value and that is so rare to see nowadays…

also, I love the fact that he never stopped dressing this woman I believe he envisions and that shows so much dedication and loyalty.
she will always be an Armani woman.

Of all collections I’ve seen so far, this truly looks like luxury. It’s very very old though, but who cares. I love that it’s not concerned about appearing cool or styled to be something it’s not. Bravo Armani!

It almost doesn’t matter that his clothes looks dated on the show because we know the campaign will be fabulous!

That being said, I think his RTW is always so frustrating. I think his Couture that is more exclusive, dedicated to a more mature clientele looks younger and more desirable than his RTW…

I don’t need to see millenials at Armani but maybe someone younger (in it 40’s) in the core team to really refresh the allure…

I swear I´ve seen printed sheets as horrible and cheap-looking as the prints Giorgio always love to use!
You have never put your foot inside an actual Armani Boutique. Isn't it. Never put on one of his jackets, that work for women wonderfully! For men much less because he works for narrow chested males (just like Prada works for broad footed men) My sister bought one of them: she hasn't any breast anymore because of her breast cancer operation, and she suffers from it, even if it doesn't admit it, even to herself, she does it for her kids.
That Jacket reshaped her! OK no magenta, blue, broken *** white but a rich brown, with 4/5 oversized, jaquard, almost abstract leopard spots ( my sisters still believe animal prints are meant for the sexually driven ordinary females, and they cannot relate to them for no bit.) If Giorgio made my Sis wear a ( very abstract) feline print it means he still can convince with his job: Tailoring and color: that's all what we need. It's a pity the price Tag!
Believe me, you should walk inside his Flagship shops: they are wonderful ( I just can speak about Venice and Milan,no other, though...)

You have never put your foot inside an actual Armani Boutique. Isn't it. Never put on one of his jackets, that work for women wonderfully! For men much less because he works for narrow chested males (just like Prada works for broad footed men) My sister bought one of them: she hasn't any breast anymore because of her breast cancer operation, and she suffers from it, even if it doesn't admit it, even to herself, she does it for her kids.
That Jacket reshaped her! OK no magenta, blue, broken *** white but a rich brown, with 4/5 oversized, jaquard, almost abstract leopard spots ( my sisters still believe animal prints are meant for the sexually driven ordinary females, and they cannot relate to them for no bit.) If Giorgio made my Sis wear a ( very abstract) feline print it means he still can convince with his job: Tailoring and color: that's all what we need. It's a pity the price Tag!
Believe me, you should walk inside his Flagship shops: they are wonderful ( I just can speak about Venice and Milan,no other, though...)

I don´t like his taste for prints and colours. If you put him out of his comfort zone (neutrals) he is lost!

This. This is the brand that needs an overhaul. The clothes, the logo, the brand image and positioning, it is so dated and is very on the edge of either becoming a former shadow and parody of itself or falling slightly in questionable taste. Going into Ralph Lauren territory of irrelevance. The casting is nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->