Giorgio Armani S/S 2024 Milan

I didn't think it was that good, but it's probably something that his clientele would like and it will definitely look great in the campaign!

I can hardly tell the difference between seasons. The dark grey and dark gold combination feels important. A lot of white silk pants.

The quality of those pieces is insane…
But, I’m always surprised by how timeless his Couture looks and how dated the RTW looks.

I love how he sticks to his signature yet still updates each collection. His client is conservative and very sophisticated and prefers classic than hype beast or trends and he delivers. cant wait to see the likes of Cate Blanchett rocking that electric blue and those grey suits with the gold belts.. The colors will look nice in editorials too.

Just saw it in motion and the shimmer against the aquatic colour scheme was stunning, gave it an understated glamour with the more conservative silhouettes.

I like it, as usual. slightly outside of his usual offer imo but also very him.

there was a futuristic aspect to it that might exist only on my mind, a sort of, chic dystopian 20’s.

It's Giorgio Armani doing exactly what Giorgio Armani does best, and under no circumstances can I hate on him for producing such a collection. It's flawless from start to finish, and despite my love for those Armani blues and soft pinks, it's the combination of the gold and grey which cements my love for this collection! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->