Giorgio Armani Spring Summer 05

there are some really nice pieces but i ALWAYS HATE the way armani shows are styled!!!!!!! its a nightmare

In his article I find him....rude. It is one thing to make dresses immaculately, focusing solely on cut, shape, form. whatever. It is another to do so because you want to sell five figure dresses and make sure a woman doesn't have the same purse as her secretary:rolleyes: . I just find that very elitist of him.

Originally posted by Meg@Oct 1 2004, 10:31 AM
In his article I find him....rude. It is one thing to make dresses immaculately, focusing solely on cut, shape, form. whatever. It is another to do so because you want to sell five figure dresses and make sure a woman doesn't have the same purse as her secretary:rolleyes: . I just find that very elitist of him.
[snapback]382067[/snapback]​

i'm pretty sure he was talking about the attitude of the women he dresses and not necessarily his own. armani has so many lines, it's quite apparent he's trying to dress every woman (and man) no matter their means...

Originally posted by mikeijames@Oct 1 2004, 11:32 AM
i'm pretty sure he was talking about the attitude of the women he dresses and not necessarily his own.
[snapback]382094[/snapback]​
I think so, too. And I think he's quite accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"