Girls Aloud

Girls Aloud leaving their hotel in Leeds (April 24) x 3 HQs

celebutopia

I hope I´m not spoiling it for anyone who´s going by posting the pics. (Is anyone going?)

Girls Aloud kick off their tour in angelic outfits..before stripping off to reveal skimpy dresses underneath

Girls Aloud may have looked angelic on the first night of their tour, but it was never going to last for long.

The band members, who are known for their raunchy performances, appeared on stage last night wearing long silver dresses and gloves which created a celestial winged effect.
But much to the delight of their fans at Manchester's MEN Arena, the girls soon ripped off their modest skirts to reveal skimpy mini dresses underneath.

After stripping off to the tiny outfits, the band members performed a dance routine which saw them gyrating with male dancers.

True to form band members Sarah Harding, Nadine Cole, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh worked their way through a selection of sexy costumes during the night.

They thrilled the audience with a number of their hits including Fix Me Up? and The Promise, as well as a rendition of the Britney Spears song Womanizer.

Cheryl, 25, was recently voted world's sexiest woman 2009 by FHM magazine.
The X Factor judge, who claims she is nicknamed 'flatty batty' because of her small backside, knocked last year's winner Megan Fox down to second place.
She recently claimed she doesn't want to be thought of as looking thin, saying: 'Don't say I'm thin. I don't want to be thin. I hate looking thin.

'I don't want to be up and down like a lollipop lady. It's not a good look.'

This girl has pretty good videos from last night:
http://www.youtube.com/user/emmamc24

dailymail, GAM

All the girls look gorgous and it's shame they are not big over here in the states because I love to see on tour. In way, I am glad that I am the only one in my circle of friends that knows who GA are:P

OOC Tour - Photoshoot Card Sets

Cheryl-Unlimited.Com

Out Of Control Tour 2009 - Programme Scans

GAM (snoop)

Girls Aloud at Dobbins Restaurant, Dublin Ireland (01/05/09)

GAM (Lah)

It´s so cute how´s Charlie holding Nicola´s and Kimba´s hands.

Girls Aloud at Dobbins Restaurant, Dublin Ireland (01/05/09)
GAM (Lah)

It´s so cute how´s Charlie holding Nicola´s and Kimba´s hands.

I know. That picture is so cute.

Kimberley Walsh: 'I'll never go topless'

Tuesday, May 5 2009, 11:08 BST
By David Balls, Entertainment Reporter

**Edited** Notice from copyright holder to remove content.
Rex Features

Kimberley Walsh has vowed never to take part in risque photoshoots.
The Girls Aloud star admitted that she doesn't feel comfortable showing off her body and insisted that wearing a complimentary outfit can create a sexier look.
"I prefer clothes that go in at the waist as it shows I've actually got a shape. I don't love my legs so I won't make them the feature of my outfit," Music-News quotes her as saying.
"I don't feel comfortable wearing cleavage baring clothes, either. If you've got a silhouette, that can be sexier than having your actual boobs or legs out. I don't feel I have to bare to be sexy."
The 'Untouchable' singer further revealed her struggles to find trousers that suit her figure.
"I find it hard to get trousers to fit because I've got a bigger bum and smaller waist. The whole hip-waist ratio thing doesn't work in trousers. There's no point trying to pour myself into tight trousers when they don't suit me."

girlsaloudmedia

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadine Coyle 2009-05-13 - leaving her hotel in Sheffield
celeb.city

Girls Aloud check out of their Hotel in Leeds (15/05/09)

GAM (Hibs1875)

Kimberley Walsh out with Justin in Yorkshire (14/05/09)

GAM

Girls Aloud's Nadine Coyle and Nicola Roberts glam up as they party after London show
dailymail.co.uk

Attachments

• article-0-051525B4000005DC-560_224x668.jpg
    article-0-051525B4000005DC-560_224x668.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 10
  • article-0-0514F816000005DC-305_468x687.jpg
    article-0-0514F816000005DC-305_468x687.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 6
  • article-0-05152639000005DC-611_468x813.jpg
    article-0-05152639000005DC-611_468x813.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread