6732.jpg

410$
p10486550_ph_hero.jpg

335$
p10486948_ph_hero.jpg

320$
p10486788_ph_hero.jpg

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

That pattern, especially in pink, is pretty to the max.

I think any of these pieces would be cute if worn in a non-obvious way (say peeking out from under another layer, especially those bathing suits).

Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 15th, 2003 - 2:15 pm
I think any of these pieces would be cute if worn in a non-obvious way (say peeking out from under another layer, especially those bathing suits).
Thats the only way I can see that being cute. I like dior and the pink but the logo is a bit MUCH in my opinion.

omg! i adore girly glamour! i think its pretty and has a lot of sex appeal..

The bikini and bathing suit are HOOOTTT B) ...although I'd be so afraid of ruining them!

There's also a big wallet and a small wallet...as well as a visor and big bucket hat (looked rather goofy on me... :wacko:)...and the bags come in coated canvas as well. I just visited the SF Dior boutique yesterday :blush: It seems like the white flowers on the collection would be really hard to keep clean...but adorable nonetheless!!

Hi Peeps,

Howdy!!

Love Dior, but i am getting bored with logo's now, so i would probably only buy the Boston Bag. :rolleyes:

How much are the Boston Girly bags in Harrods or Selfridges does anyone know? :blush:

this collection is just SO pretty :heart: :heart: :heart: i got the flap bag & i'm so excited about it {what do you think of it?} -- i've been chosing my outfits to match the pure for the past several days cuz i'm so in love with the handbag & want to carry it everyday :blush:

the dress paris is wearing is pretty too -- what's the handbag though? any idea?

Nice collection.

Everything is super girly and cute, but those kind of flashy logo patterns are not for me. :(

There's not much in this collection that I like but I could use a few of the bags....

i like them, but they are indeed very logo-oriented....as everything seems to be these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->