Gisele Bundchen is the Richest, Most Powerful Model in the World

farou7a

Reaction score
Tati and Lindsey may be the models du jour, but Gisele Bundchen is still the one making bank.

The supermodel mom earned $25 million last year, beating out Heidi Klum by $9 million and Kate Moss by $16 million.

That’s according to Forbes, which released its annual list of the world’s most powerful celebrities today. To rank the celebs, the magazine factors in salary, web presence, social media presence, and press mentions, among other stuff.

As for the next generation, who do you think will someday steal Gisele’s spot? We’re betting on Lara.
fashionista.com

Super Powers​
GISELE BUNCHEN took the highest position on this year's Forbes list of the world's most powerful celebrities. The Brazilian supermodel came in at 85 closely followed by Heidi Klum who reached number 86. Kate Moss crept up behind taking 91st place.

Oprah Winfrey came first on the list, dethroning last year's winner Angelina Jolie who fell to number 18. Singer Beyoncé came second ahead of Avatar director James Cameron came in third. Fashion icon Lady Gaga was the highest new entry on the annual list at number 4, following her impressive 106-date world tour.

Other fashion figures to make the list included Vogue cover girl Cameron Diaz who came in at 60 and Sarah Jessica Parker who made 70th place. Celebrities are ranked on their media exposure and earnings.

vogue.com

Attachments

• gisele.jpg
    gisele.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 21
I'm taking a moment to imagine what it's like to earn $25 million in one year, never mind all the money she's already got. As fashionlova says, good for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Even better - image earning that amount of money IN ONE DAY. That's how much billionaires worth over $20 billion make.

(I'm looking at you Mr. Buffett and Gates)

Though I always wonder how much models/celebrities REALLY take home. Yes her raw earnings may be $25 million, but after paying her agency, her publicist, her entourage, how much net income is she taking home?

Well obviously she isn't so bland if she's raking in all that work.
LoL.

lol @ the fashionista mentioning tati and lindsey, i mean really?!:rofl: good for gisele although this comes as no shock.

i think gisele's been the number one forbes model for about ten years, so it's no surprise.

she has become like Oprah its no longer news..lol
I dont think theres any girl thats gonna make that much in the near future..if even top models like Kate and Heidi dont make 25m

And what will she do with that power and money? It would be great if she started an org or something.

It wouldn't have mattered who came in at number 1. Someone would have said this :rolleyes:. Go Gisele!

so true :P I dont understand the get or dont get, like or dont like (that's not even what this is about, lol) It is what it is. No use trying to figure it out. She made history, and its gonna be hard to top :flower:

as cliche as it sounds she donates alot of her money to charities.
half of the money she earns from her Ipanema sandals line, benefits the cause its representing that year. etc...
and she gave 1.5 million to Haiti you know :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
since Gisele does not have a working thread at the moment(all her threads were locked or closed or whatever) I decided to post a new cover i found with her here...scanned by me, the 731st cover in my collection:

jiki8i.jpg

I've always thought that she looks like a man-horse hybrid. A really, really sexy man horse hybrid. Jerry Hall, too.

I can definitely see how she's the top model- let's be honest, Kate's her only real competition, and at this point calling Heidi Klum a "model" is like calling Jessica Simpson a "singer"- but top female celebrity over all? Press alone should have edged the Lady Gagas and Rihannas in front of her, and I have a really hard time imagining her making more money than any of those little pop tarts... :unsure:

could someone give a breakdown of what her worth really means? I know she gets paid hefty for campaigns because she is a major seller, but how on earth could she make 25 million in a year?

someone mentioned her Ipanema line, but even that isn't enough to make up 25 million dollars...
I'm just curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->