Givenchy Beauty F/W 09.10 : Katty Ukhanova by Liz Collins

it's kind of hard to link this season's Givenchy campaign to this cosmetic campaign..not that it's necessary just saying. I think it would be more appropriate to do something similar to the line's collection just for identity reasons..if you get what i mean?

^I totally get you mean. The same goes for the Givenchy fragrances. All the beauty and fragrance ads have nothing to do with Ricardo Tisci's vision for the brand.

Nice shot though.

Feels more like Spring than F/W, but I like the innocence, it has a light touch. A lovely white winter rose.

^I totally get you mean. The same goes for the Givenchy fragrances. All the beauty and fragrance ads have nothing to do with Ricardo Tisci's vision for the brand.

Nice shot though.

yeah exactly! not to mention, the creative direction of this ad and the mainline seem like polar opposites. This is so soft, innocent and delicate, as opposed to the total goth/rock, grungy-chic thing going on in the mainline campaign.

But i agree, this is a nice shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Roversi could have shot this.

I like this but i like the other one better!

^Ah I see, thanks for the infor :flower:

Hm..I dont think Givenchy has the habit of having a similar identity
with its womenswear campaign and the comestics and fragrances campaigns, which I think it is quite a bad habit :ninja:

Givenchy should learn a two from Dior :wink:

it's pretty but I get what you all mean with the relevance issue bet the adds for the line and the cosmetics, both adds are polar opposites... but i think I prefer this add..

are the cosmetics / perfume lines actually owned by lvmh as well?

i think this ad suits chanel the most especially the spring 2009 couture collection... totally not feeling the gothic chic givenchy look here

didn't know that Givenchy has cosmetics line until i saw this. :D :lol:

the ad looks simple but elegant. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^i don't think there's a gothic chic givenchy look here :unsure:

Oh I love! The profile of the face and the accent of the eyes really stood out to me. Another great ad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->