Givenchy Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

I thought I wouldn't like this either (wasn't much of a fan of the previous couture collection) but so far this is stunning and I can't wait for more!

I LOOOOVE the look on Isabeli
gHCSS0919.jpg

gHCSS0918.jpg

gHCSS0917.jpg

(gettyimages.com)

It reminds me SS 07 HC, but not as good as it. However this is really good, can't wait to see more.

I love how dark and romantic it is

i never really expected to see florals on a givenchy HC runway, but it works

This is magnificent so far. The perfect kind of collection for the times. Dark, romantic, sexy, and subtle. In love!

Yessss! My favorite couture collection for this season so far, at first glance. ^_^

That first look posted made just the right impact. It looked like a Tisci silhouette, but in a floral pattern on a flower strewn runway?!?!? Shock! Who would've thought that darkness and sweetness would work together?

So far this looks extremely promising.

i'm loving the contrast between that moody, goth (?) make-up and the clothes! - romantic yet strong. everything works for me, perfectly! :o

This is the first Tisci Givenchy couture collection for which, as of right now, I am 100% fully enthusiastic! If you're going to do white dresses THIS is how it should be done. Fantastico.

oh my goddddddddd:shock: *speechless*
i LOVE you, mr. tisci:heart::heart: thank god for givenchy.

this is probably going to be the highlight collection of the season for me. its amazing. and not overly styled like the other couture collections.

this season felt so short. just one more day to go.

This is too amazing for words! The florals and the darkness goes together beautifully and the veils and ah, I can't wait to see more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"