Givenchy Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

Again, thanks Nils!!!

Love, love!!! Some pieces, I just don't want to stop looking at! The dresses on Madgalena and Isabeli are divine!!

Well so far this has been the only collection I've felt really excited by, and luckily it didn't disappoint when the whole lineup was posted.

It's not his best couture collection, thought it certainly is one of the better ones, nor is it really anything truly new for fashion or for him. But I think he was smart to finally try and do things that people wouldn't expect of him. So even though the shapes and details don't stray too far out of familiar territory, there are enough surprises to move Givenchy along in the grand scheme of things.

I was absolutely surprised by Armani Couture, but now I think, I´m in love... dresses of magdalena, kinga and isabeli are absolutely great and the last one of the show - black gown of Lily - i have no words for it...

Oh wow... not that I was expecting something bad but this is phenomenal :crush:

This is amazing.
The whole collection works together to well, and there isn't one look I don't like. Tisci goes and does it again. Genius.
And the veils are the perfect finishing touch...

I love everything about this. Not just the clothes, but the makeup, the models, the catwalk, everything. Wow.

Love him so much, never fails me......
The best couture show of the season~

There is so much to love about this collection, it's really quite superb.

he hit all the right notes. sexy classic wearableand just a touch of black. these are the type of things women want to wear.

Wow, fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fantastic --I like how the collection infuses a dark yet diaphanous feeling. Huzzah for Tisci!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->