Givenchy Haute Couture S/S 2020 Paris

I love this. The best show of Couture.
And kill me but I prefer Givenchy under Claire, I don’t like Riccardo work

I'm not mad at it what with the collections that have been show this week so far.

Yeah you’re right, that’s the biggest event and she’s nominated. But she’s been wearing tons of Givenchy lately. I’m really interested to see her contract with Dior. She’s been with them forever, wearing another big brand like Givenchy should conflict but then again they’re both under LVHM. Does she have a contract with LVHM?

She is the face of Dior parfums...Not Dior fashion. So she has to wear to Dior to major events.
She has worn Gucci in the past in smaller RC so I believe she can’t wear direct competitors to Dior like Chanel, Prada...etc.
Wearing an LVMH brand is not a conflict of interest so It works.
But there must be a difference between the brands she can to wear in a major RC or event and the brands she can wear to smaller events.
But even if she doesn’t wear Dior clothes, she has Dior Make-up on and it’s credited...So technically, she is always in Dior.

I'll give her props for inciting feelings in me; irritation and annoyance.
Her clothes annoy me. Most of doesn't even look expensive. I hate it.

I liked the perrywinkle dress and the fitted coral skirt with a bright orange top. Really pretty and tasteful. The giant purple hat that looked like a halo was also great. At the very least it had some ambition to it, Dior and Chanel were painfully one-note and puerile.

Considering the depressing show of Chanel and same old feminist meets Greek goddess looks of Dior, I find this beautiful and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"