Givenchy Creative Director | Matthew M. Williams
Agency | CR Studio
Creative Director |
Photographer | Kacper Kasprzyk
Videographer | Nicolo Terraneo
Models | Amelia Gray
Stylist | Carine Roitfeld
theimpression.com

GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_10-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_01-scaled (1).jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_06-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_13-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_12-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_09-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_04-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_02-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_11-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_4x5_03-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_16x9_05-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_16x9_07-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_16x9_14-scaled.jpg GIVENCHY_SS24_WOMEN_CAMPAIGN_16x9_08-scaled.jpg

^Nepo baby. I´d like to know about their connections because her parent´s are like nobodies :innocent:
How come the daughter of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin is getting so much work?

their sales are so bad they need to rely on nepo babies money

regardless of who she is, she looks great and it’s a good and solid campaign. I like it. it’s not a bad farewell imagery wise for MW.

not all bad but her hair looks awful and greasy

^Nepo baby. I´d like to know about their connections because her parent´s are like nobodies :innocent:
How come the daughter of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin is getting so much work?
Lisa Rina is very pop culture influential and nowadays reality opens just as many doors as Hollywood.

The images are actually decent. Though she reminds me of Kendull with the tired expressions

Images are good. It looks rich, expensive and it showcases the clothes and accessories, whatever you need for an ad campaign. I just don't like her pout, which is the same in every image.

I just like the sleek vibe from Carine's styling here.

She's cute on the runway and all but she doesn't have what it takes to be on print.

Does anyone care for Givenchy though nowadays? Even Carine can't save this mess.

She's cute on the runway and all but she doesn't have what it takes to be on print.

Does anyone care for Givenchy though nowadays? Even Carine can't save this mess.
Carine can only make it worse/tackier.

the last campaign under Matthew, right? I feel this brand lost all the appeal. its not relevant anymore and everything seens regular. I miss the provocative vibe mixed with the sexual tension and a litttle bit of darkenss. The Adriana Lima with Mariacarla campaign is everything

This campaign is an uncomfortable experience. At first you think it's probably harmless, then you realise... it's really bad.

Compared to many ad campaigns these days, these campaign photographs are quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->