Glamour - Worldwide

great choice for a cover! now if only she'd get a vogue cover as well!

What on earth is she wearing? :yuk:

Meanwhile, FashionCopious, you are a little too clever. Ha ha! :D

Glamour is the worst fashion magazine ever.

they sure are. i read a review of a fashion show, and the reporter noted how an editor at glamour was upset that she wasn't seated front row. and all i could think was "you work for glamour! you should not be at the show at all!"

and lindsay looks caught off guard in that picture.

Beautiful cover and really like the color scheme they chose...very springy!

I like what I saw! The cover and the pics inside!

The poodle is Stunning....i would've been more pleased with the dog on the cover

I somehow like it except her hair on the cover, but the dress is fascinating in a way.

Don't be so strict with Glamour! I really love the german one!

It's a crap cover - it's not Lindsay at her best and it's crowded with all that cover text, but what can you expect?

I actually enjoyed the article about the girl who suffered identity theft who got so angry, she tracked down the offender herself. There's also an edit with Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley, which is always nice to see. I also liked the article where four ordinary people showed us in stages how they did their own make-up.

The short-n-sweet beauty articles are the best bit of this issue, with backstage & celeb shots. However, I don't think I would have bought this issue, if I didn't subscribe, thanks to that hideous cover.

I'm supposed to have an edit in this issue. :unsure: The magazine shops in NYC don't have it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->