Glamour - Worldwide

Julia Roberts looks very beautiful, I love her make up colors :heart: Not sure about her top...
Drew looks a little tired:

Originally posted by moussemaker@Dec 17th, 2003 - 7:05 am
Julia Roberts looks very beautiful, I love her make up colors :heart: Not sure about her top...
Drew looks a little tired:
I think Drew looks hot!

Though the colors look a little summery its still cool.

Although it looks summery, I like the Drew cover. She is one of my favorites.

If there are two people I despise more than Meg Ryan, it's Julia Roberts and Julia Stiles. :sick:

i dont think anyone here ever likes a cover! lol

i like drew's

The Drew cover would be perfect for a June or July issue but I still love it.. :blush:

The "two Julias" cover is sweet and dull, but Drew looks adorable as always. :heart: :flower:

Julia Stiles looks nice, but hello - how boring are those covers? :dizzy:

uhh...julia stiles looks like "Aunt Hilda" from sabrina the teenage witch crossed with a soccer mom.

Drew looks cute but I hate the Julia & Julia cover! Either way, both are boring.. :innocent:

I think Julia Roberts looks great. Drew's eyes look a bit off, like she's tired or even drugged. Of course, I'm not saying she was drugged, just looks a bit off. :unsure:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Dec 17th, 2003 - 9:27 am
If there are two people I despise more than Meg Ryan, it's Julia Roberts and Julia Stiles. :sick:
awww, why do you despise them? They haven't done anything wrong. :wink:

I don't like the Glamour cover. Sooo plain, and what the **** are they wearing!?

I :heart: Drew's cover. I think that's just her looking sexy. I think with a bit of a quint of the eyes, anybody can look tired...but that's just kind of a sultry like look.

Renee Zellweger is on the cover of a magazine this month. I forget which one. I don't like her look for it. And I didn't like the makeup and hair for the Mona Lisa Smile premiere either. Too bad. I saw her in some photos after she worked on Bridget Jones' diary 2 and she looked very nice.

The two Julia look sweet, but nothing special. The cover shot looks a bit "cheap" (sort of like a cheap little mom and daughter issues guide shot).

Drew's shot is cool. Makes be realise that summer is the most beautiful season ! :flower:

Julia & Julia: Cheesy, cheap, old fashioned.

Drew: Boring but she looks good and I actually like and sort of admire her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->