Glasvegas

romantics

Reaction score
I can't believe there isn't a thread started for them yet! I was just listening to them for the billionth time this morning and thought I would see what TFS fans had to say about them. Any thoughts?

If you haven't heard about these guys yet, I strongly recommend them. I'm hoping to catch them at Coachella this year. I hear they are great live.

Here's one of their more popular songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMT418TyRiA

i saw them a few weeks ago in san francisco with carl barat- they were ok. i suppose though i just wasn't moved and the entire gig wasn't exactly memorable but i'm sure for heavy fans it'd be a really good show.

I really like the Daddy's Gone but I just can't really stand the accent! I have to hear people speak like it everyday..I don't want to hear people singing like it too :doh:

I dunno, I don't really like them. Don't really live up to the hype

i think i'm gonna see them in detroit in april. the gig is only $10.

I saw them in Summer, on a Festival. At that time, I didn't have any idea of who they are, but really enjoy it. Now, I can't stop listen it

saw them 5 weeks ago in the Oasis-Gig in Zurich and I don't really liked them ... but maybe it was just because Oasis played after them :P

I think I'll go see them too...
at first I couldn't take another band with a wayfarers wearing lead singer,
but my brother just bought their album and all the songs are catchy as hell.

I adore them, James Allen is a genius, such a good writer. Seen them goodness knows how many times now. Flowers and Football tops is such a beautiful song.

Apparently they're supporting KOL on their UK tour this year :woot: I really hope it's true, I've been wanting to see them live for ages!

I haven't heard any buzz on their album that came out in April, and I friggin love it! Some of my favorites:

The World is Yours:

Lots Sometimes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->