Golden Globes 2009

urgh, so annoyed, none of the youtube golden globe videos are working :angry: and i can't find it online :doh:

^^and i completely agree, i think drew looks fab :heart:

Drew was best dressed hands down. That blue was so perfect for her coloring.

after 75 pages of thread i wonder:
1: why did heidi klum wear a polka dot trash bag
2: did le husband really have to do his nails in black too?
3: what's going on with the hair this year!!! i'm gonna elaborate on the different hair choices...
3.1:drew's was terribly dated
3.2: zellweger's made the dress look sl*tty... she just had to keep it a bit classier and the dress would have looked ok too
3.3: cameron's colour :S
3.4: the high school musical guy: glue?
3.4: anne hathaway looked like a boy
3.5: blake barely brushed it
3.6: penelope's was too simple

... and i think that's all i can remember. i hope the oscars bring something a bit more interesting.

EDIT: ¡¡¡%($&%&)/%·(&/%!!!! if only i had seen the pictures only thread before i went through the whole thing :cry:)
thanks Hanne :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't air the golden globes (on free tv) here in Australia, so I've had to go to You Tube to watch some of the acceptance speeches.
But i wanted to say, our papers and on some websites they keep saying "Aussies lose at the golden globes" well Anna Paquin is Australian (isnt she?) and she won!! So to the Aussie entertainment reporters, pay attention!!!

NP
..well borjacapella I just finished moving all images.. lol so it wouldn't have made any difference :flower:

I loved drew's dress... I think her hair looks sillier in pictures, but on tv I though she looked charming :blush:

I didn't like cameron diaz dress too much and I usualy love what she wears. Something about it looked a bit cheap to me... Though I like the fact that she had fun with it and wore a color no one else would dare to. :lol:

Maggie G... Evan Rachel Wood... & Kate Beckinsale were my all around favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not like Cameron's look either, nothing looked good on video or in pictures.

For me best dressed of the night was Rachel Evan Woods, her look was Oscar worthy.

They didn't air the golden globes (on free tv) here in Australia, so I've had to go to You Tube to watch some of the acceptance speeches.
But i wanted to say, our papers and on some websites they keep saying "Aussies lose at the golden globes" well Anna Paquin is Australian (isnt she?) and she won!! So to the Aussie entertainment reporters, pay attention!!!

anna paquin is from new zealand. and there were really only 3 aussies nominated, rachel griffiths, melissa george and heath ledger. so 1 out of 3 isn't that bad. and considering melissa and rachel were nominated in the same category one of them was bound to lose anyway by default.

thanks so much for doing that Hanne :heart:

my best dressed of the night was Freida Pinto....just perfect :heart: reminds me a bit of michelle williams when she wore that mustard coloured dress....the quiet beauty that suddenly comes out and wows everyone :heart:

kristin scott thomas is my 2nd best dressed i think.. she looked so elegant and appropriate :heart:

angelina ties 2nd... i just think she looked fabulous, understated and at the same time chic :heart:

EDIT: ¡¡¡%($&%&)/%·(&/%!!!! if only i had seen the pictures only thread before i went through the whole thing :cry:)
thanks Hanne :flower:

oh my gosh you poor darling! :doh: :o

oh dear... the entire thread. :lol:

can i give you karma, just because i sympathise with the pain? :flower:

i went through the whole thing just for pictures before i got to hanne's post too..:doh:

....:lol:

i went through the whole thing just for pictures before i got to hanne's post too..:doh:

....:lol:
I'll add the link to the picture only thread in the first post.. and hoepfully save others on a picture hunt some time..:flower:

oh my gosh you poor darling! :doh: :o

oh dear... the entire thread. :lol:

can i give you karma, just because i sympathise with the pain? :flower:

WAIT. THERE WAS A PICTURES ONLY THREAD!? WAS THERE ONE LAST NIGHT?!?!? OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I WENT THROUGH 70 + PAGES AFTER THE SHOW LAST NIGHT! auuuugh :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->