GOSSIP:Christina And Paris?

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Down 'n' Dirrty at the VMA

Christina Aguilera may be dating Jordan Bratman but she was definitely working that lesbian vibe Sunday night in Miami. The "Dirrty" girl and some mannish ladies did their best to turn heads at the party Tommy Puccio threw in the Raleigh Hotel.

"Christina was leaning back in a director's chair while the girls danced between her fishnets," a witness tells us. "She even hitched her ankles up on one of her girlfriend's shoulders."

No one was more riveted by this 5a.m. spectacle than Paris Hilton.

"Paris clearly wanted to get in on this," says our spy. "She sat next to Christina, who dropped her three girlfriends and put her arm around Paris, who leaned into the crook of her neck."

From the New York Daily News

Brain: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?"

Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but what would the children look like?"

I for one, am not shocked :rolleyes:

It's so sad Christina Aguilera has like the most amazing voice in the industry...why does she need to do stuff like this and hmm i thought she was "cleaning up her act" as for paris...no suprise there. please! shes a party girl its her way of life

i love the fact it said 'and some manish ladies' :rofl:

Paris should know better, christina is an absolute shipwreck these days

I must point out..

Britney does things like this for attention. Christina just does them because she's strange and she wants to do them.

Yuk... What's happening to everyone these days? Paris is an exception but i too thought that Christina was cleaning up her act... Oh well, whatever floats your boat :rolleyes: :doh:

Hmm, I thought Christina was getting better.
Apparently not. :angel:

who really cares, i mean they were probably drinking and they were having a laugh, theres no point caring about it if she doesnt - waste of time

Who said that Christina had changed? oww bad girls! :lol:

When they come out with a night-vision video together, then I'll be surprised.

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Sep 4 2004, 10:33 AM
When they come out with a night-vision video together, then I'll be surprised.
[snapback]356298[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... the sequel to "a night in paris": "a dirrty night in paris"

and trust me, much worse behavior has gone on between drunk celebrities at five o clock in the morning...neither paris or christina even remembered it the next morning (err afternoon) when they woke up.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Aug 31 2004, 05:42 PM
Brain: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?"

Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but what would the children look like?"
[snapback]351785[/snapback]​

:lol: I can't stop laughing at that :P

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Sep 1 2004, 06:41 PM
I must point out..

Britney does things like this for attention. Christina just does them because she's strange and she wants to do them.
[snapback]352350[/snapback]​
Hmm, you're right.

What's bad about this? :unsure: Even if they were having a full on lesbian orgy they're all consenting adults...

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Sep 1 2004, 04:41 AM
I must point out..

[snapback]352350[/snapback]​
same with paris....and i love them both for it! :rofl:

Anything to get attention, that's how I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"