Gossip Girl #5

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by MissKateCherie, Oct 16, 2012.

1. MissKateCherie

MissKateCherie New Member

Moderator's Note:

* In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
    * Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
    * Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
    * Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
    * Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
    * This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]136449[/split]

Look who is back on set :ninja:

[​IMG]

www.facebook.com/GossipGirl.GreekFans

#1 MissKateCherie, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by moderator robyn_kyoko: Oct 17, 2012
  2. ChristyLeReveur

ChristyLeReveur Active Member

Ugh I dont like Jenny but I prefer her to be back rather than some annoying newbies

3. ChristyLeReveur

btw, serena is going to get married???!! to who? Dan :ninja: gosh this is freaking hideous

4. Miwi

Miwi New Member

:innocent:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    zimbio.com

5. ChristyLeReveur

Okay while I love Chuck + Blair, Serena + Dan is just ridiculous! I want her to be with Nate :cry:

WORST SEASON OF GG EVER! With both heroines getting married in the same season is so tacky. :angry:

I'm furious with the storyline!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Miwi

Miwi New Member

I remember Serena being my favourite in season 1, but now I can't stand her. :ninja: And her hair omg, it's hideous! :yuk:

I hope Dan will end up with Georgina.:lol:

7. MissKateCherie

MissKateCherie New Member

yeah me too! Chuck & Blair, Serena & Nate, Dan & Georgina...And everyone is happy! :p

8. TianSoFine

TianSoFine Active Member

The romance storylines in this series is like musical chairs...

9. valeryblack

valeryblack New Member

And of course, getting married will solve every couple's problems on this show...because we all know how long marriages last on the Upper East Side...

10. lakomka

lakomka I love you too

I don't care for anyone but Blair and Chuck. They were meant to be together by the end of season 2. I imagine that I skip everything from 2 to 5 seasons. So i'm just happy :clap: But Dan and Serena is nonsense! He couldn't bear her for last couple of seasons! There were nothing between them and now suddenly a wedding? Come on!

11. misspistol

misspistol Active Member

I think the Serena/Dan wedding is faked for the paps....well, hopefully because that dress doesn't belong on screen. Or off screen. Or in existence.

12. beeandthecity

beeandthecity New Member

I do hope Georgina is going to stay for the rest of the season. She definitely has the best lines.

13. ChristyLeReveur

^ agree and she is probably the only "non-main cast" that i like

14. zacatecas570

zacatecas570 Well-Known Member

The couples mentioned before are good actually, Serena and Nate, Chuck and Blair and Dan with Vanessa.
    I like the idea of Jenny, Vanessa and Eric back as long they don't show more Rufus and Ivy. Rufus should go on a trip and never come back, I find him so annoying since GG started.

15. valeryblack

valeryblack New Member

Ok...Dan continues to surprise me. In a bad, out-of-character way. I actually like the Serena/Steve couple. Maybe they'll end up together and SAGE gets sent to some boarding school in Europe.

Also, WTF was wrong with Blair's collection? Totally got a different vibe last episode when I saw the dresses in her appartment.

16. DarkParadise

DarkParadise New Member

Sage was so annoying. And wtf was her walk down the runway?! I couldn't stop laughing :) Ivy and Rufus as a couple seriously makes me wanna vomit...

17. franki

franki New Member

serena and dan getting married would be ridiculous. he cannot stand her (and not in the 'i am pining for her therefore i will act like i hate her' kind of way).

the only way that scene will make sense is if it is some sort of 'what would have happened if GG hadn't messed with all of their lives' scene.

18. ChristyLeReveur

^ i agree, it's the most ridiculous thing ever. i hate how they organised the plot so much right now.

19. valeryblack

valeryblack New Member

so it's official that dan and serena are getting married? or is it just because of the photos ?

20. ChristyLeReveur

^ just because of the photos...but i think the possibility of that is quite high :angry:
    Posted via Mobile Device