Gossip Girl (TV Series)

julesrules815

Be a good one
Reaction score
So I was on imdb.com and came across the in-the-works Gossip Girl tv series! I remember they were going to make it into a movie but I guess the plan fell through. I actually think the tv series is a better idea! Even though the books kinda annoy me now, I can't wait for it to air! :woot: Here is the link to the site
http://imdb.com/title/tt0847169/
So do you think the casting choices are good?

No. I dont think the casting choices are good at all, considering I auditioned for it :lol:

^you did? haha cool :smile: which part did you audition for? thats funny that you did audition considering you sort of are Blair :lol:

ahh im so excited for this show!! i wonder when it will air..

Oh, i love the Gossip Girl-books.:blush: Can't wait!

Blair is so not how i pictured here, however, Serena totally is. Nate looks way too old and clean, while "Jenny" looks too young + too "flat":lol:

the only one i'm happy about is nate.. serena is all wrong! maybe i'm just picky haha.

^i don't like Blake Lively as Serena either! I think the girl playing Blair is perfect for Serena. And I like Nate too :smile: very cute :wink: Oh and I thought Jenny was supposed to be a blah looking girl with big boobs! What happened?

Blake Lively is good casting for Serena... I thought so like two years ago. But I don't really want GG to turn into a series anyway.

The guy who plays Nate looks like Boone on Lost.

"I thought Jenny was supposed to be a blah looking girl with big boobs!"

me too! But i assume it's hard to find a 12yearold with natural breats like jordan.

Why do I have a feeling that Josh Schwartz will ruin it...?

^why would you say that? I would think this is just the right show for him! I don't think he had much say in those bad seasons of The OC

I'm sorry. I love the OC... but not only was he was the CREATOR of the OC (he wrote more than half of the scripts and was head of the writing team!) and... I'm just expressing my opinion. I love the GG books, I seriously do--but I think its better left on the page. If they don't do a good job, then--they'll ruin GG for me.

But hey, who knows? Maybe I'll change my mind when I see the show.

AlmostFamous said:
No. I dont think the casting choices are good at all, considering I auditioned for it :lol:

OMG really?!?! I wanted to audition for Isabel but I couldn't find out any info about casting and stuff.... who did you audition for?

Yeah, I don't really know how good this will be. The strenghts of the book lies in the writing, not the storyline. It will be hard to not make this DESIGNER CLOTHES (with occasional acting and storylines.)

^true. the story line basically makes it a non-reality version of Laguna Beach/Rich Girls

OMG im so excited!!!! the blair actress can work, but she better plays her role at her best because i do like blair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->