Gossip Girl Fashion (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That really is a beautiful dress.... even I noticed it- in between trying to decide if Chuck had on a pearl gray suit or a semi-formal tux- I couldn't see satin on the lapels, which would indicate a tux but it had a one button closure, which is very formal...these things concern me.... :blush:

That dress is stunning but it looks so much better on the model than it did on Blair.

Hi ladies,
I was hoping someone could put a name to the necklace Serena was wearing at the very end of the latest episode when Lily answered the door to her. It was quite heavy, multi-stranded and made from what seemed to be jade and crystal beads. I don't have a picture but can create a screen shot if need be.

Thanks ♥

^ Ladies??? :o I'll have you know I am the token male here...! :lol: (But it's mostly to try and figure out who's suits Chuck is wearing!!...as if I'm going to run out and buy a $4,000.00 suit at Zegna because Chuck wore it...!) :stuart: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Marchesa dress looks better on Blair than on the model as well.

Hmmm Gossip Girl have already done some clothing collaborations, have they ever been blockbuster successes? :unsure:

^ How big a deal is GG in England? I was surprised they weren't doing this in NY... What I like about these dresses is you can see immediately which character they are for- very clever.... :wink: Has anyone read his book? I am tempted to get a copy...

Stills for It's a Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World (3×20:(

jaucz9.jpg
2127giq.jpg

24o9183.jpg
4tonef.jpg

243j7td.jpg
icilmq.jpg

a31b3l.jpg

vg3khh.jpg

8y97qc.jpg
2ljnkw5.jpg

jtaxw8.jpg
2r4ihk8.jpg

2q3w748.jpg
hx41f9.jpg

ohljqs.jpg

Source: gossipgirlworld.org

Seems like the style is getting better.. .Everyone looks surprisingly good and stylish oO Apart from Blair's hat :D

:heart: to all looks, but that hats they put on Blair are awful

^ How big a deal is GG in England? I was surprised they weren't doing this in NY... What I like about these dresses is you can see immediately which character they are for- very clever.... :wink: Has anyone read his book? I am tempted to get a copy...

There was the Target collaboration in the US (it was Target, right?) that Anna Sui did, and I know there was one here in Australia (also with Target I think - but it's not at all associated with the US one) and the Australian one wasn't exactly a hit. It seems like Gossip Girl is licensing its names for low-priced companies to create a line of clothing in various markets. It really does explore a whole new world of licensing and other business opportunities, but to be honest I don't think they've executed it well, though CW are probably getting a nice cut out of it so they probably don't care too much!

Looks like Jenny's wearing a Marchesa dress?

^ Thanks for the info, Cicciolina- seeing how the powers that be at CW are mishandling the show in almost every way, I would not be surprised if they were messing this up too... :(
The pics of Blake on the couch are amazing- she really should play up feminine and pretty like that and move away from whatever the heck that borderline streetwalker look was... :doh:

^ Has Jenny ever looked worse?? White and lifeless, with the unbelievably bad hair...if she really is gone from the show, you can kind of see why... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
love that dress, hate it on jenny. should have been on serena!
Serena looks stunning in that mint dress.

Oh, that Marchesa dress looks so beautiful on Jenny. :wub: Thanks for IDing Cicciolina and Luthien. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->