Gossip Girl Fashion (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm...thats not what i would have dressed their barbies in.

Serena is definitely the best dressed character in this season :smile: And well, Blake is the prettiest female of the cast, so yeah... :smile:

What do you guys think of the Selfridges ''Gossip Girl'' collection? I think its pretty meh :innocent:

Leighton looks far better with darker hair, when she went light last season it didn't feel very Blair...

^ I only saw a couple of pieces but it looked kind of cleaver to me- reflecting the characters' styles and all... :wink:

I love Serena's style and I miss the old Blair. Most of her dresses nowadays are just blah

Where is this dress by? It is georgeous!

w2jb41.jpg

I love this!! Chuck Bass Friday!! :woot:

The Chuck Bass movement.

1214069875135f.jpg

Word in the blogging world, is that Gossip Girl's sharply dressed and womanizing character Chuck Bass has stirred up a movement. According to A Shaded View on Fashion the hit show's costume designer Eric Daman College boys all over are mimicking his charming style from slick tailored suits to eye popping cardigans like the photo above. Here is some of what he had to say,
".....I’ve read blogs from different colleges that actually have Chuck Bass Fridays. There is a whole movement behind him and his wardrobe which is sooo gratifying because, lets face it, men really should dress better. There is no one favourite look, I just try to keep him up to par each episode, which is no easy task."

Beautyandthestreet.blogspot.com

Thanks for the scans Boomer! :smile: uh, Eric Daman has the best job ever:D haha :D

^ I'd love to see that 'closet'- it's probably more like a warehouse!! :lol:

Here's another interesting article about GG's wardrobe/warehouse (from October 2009 Grazia) - it says it occupies 5 floors and that the estimated worth of clothes is 12 million pounds:

5v6v0p.jpg

2rxbjt3.jpg

Source: blakelivelyweb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back