Gossip Girl (TV Series)

No no no, their ruining a perfectly good series.
I watch this to see people I dont normally see, Hilary is just WRONG.
god.

No no no, their ruining a perfectly good series.
I watch this to see people I dont normally see, Hilary is just WRONG.
god.

i have nothing against Duff, but i am not really sure she suitable for GG...:huh:

i have nothing against Duff, but i am not really sure she suitable for GG...:huh:

Hilary, as Dan's love interest? bahahaha NO NO NO NO I hope she goes faster than Aaron

Hilary, as Dan's love interest? bahahaha NO NO NO NO I hope she goes faster than Aaron

:doh:

hilary duff? please tell me it's not true.

i hope she doesn't even make it onto the show

:doh:

hilary duff? please tell me it's not true.

i hope she doesn't even make it onto the show

Hehehe. I'm really curious as to how it'll turn out. Generally apathetic towards it, though, as the series is, IMO, rather messed up already.

Hehehe. I'm really curious as to how it'll turn out. Generally apathetic towards it, though, as the series is, IMO, rather messed up already.

^ I agree that is pretty messed up now. How is GG going to have her power on the people when they are in different universities.

^ I agree that is pretty messed up now. How is GG going to have her power on the people when they are in different universities.

I just finished watching season 1. and now watched the first episode of season 2. where is vanessa?

I just finished watching season 1. and now watched the first episode of season 2. where is vanessa?

As actors and characters I only like Blair, Chuck and Nate, so I don't really care about Hilary Duff joining, cause I can't stand the rest of the characters/actors especially Dan

but I can't really judge since I've never seen Hilary acting

As actors and characters I only like Blair, Chuck and Nate, so I don't really care about Hilary Duff joining, cause I can't stand the rest of the characters/actors especially Dan

but I can't really judge since I've never seen Hilary acting

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->