Gossip Girl (TV Series)

^ i wouldnt mind a movie version, hope it is at least better than the TV version. I would be even happier if Serena dumped Dan in the movie lol :lol:

Perez Hilton gives the predictable story...:P

Well, Upper Eastsiders, it's official:

Neither the VOICE of Gossip Girl, Kristen Bell, nor her secret identity, Penn Badgley, think that surprise revelation at the very end of the CW series' six season run makes ANY SENSE at all!

In fact, the only explanation Lonely Boy himself can come up with is that he was SCHIZOPHRENIC!

The actor, who is busy promoting his new flick Greetings From Tim Buckley, gave an interview recently where he basically admitted he had no prior warning from producer Stephanie Savage before production began on the finale that he was going to end up being the nefarious, omnipresent blogger behind it all, and seems baffled at the too-many-to-count plot holes throughout the show's run that made it all the more nonsensical!
We have to hand it to him! He manages to both share the disdain the audience had for the twist while managing to be still be completely complimentary of the production team!

Bump!

I recently subscribed to Netflix and couldn't NOT re-watch Gossip Girl. I'm currently on the third season of the show and almost forgot just how good a show it used to be. I've reverted back to the stage where I couldn't wait for the next episode... such a blast from the past watching it again!

Anybody excited for the pseudo-reboot? I actually am :lol:. It’s interesting that HBO greenlit it in the first place though. Would that reduce the bombast that made the series savourable as a guilt pleasure in the first place and increase its supply of sexual scenes (would they be bolder, too? Lol)?

559 pages?! Wow, this thread is pure gold. Love to read the first posts before the show started. I don't like the new one (only the Julien girl, amazing style). Too much hate on Serena here, hahaha.

They're bending over backwards to make that pink haired boy happen. It's all so sad looking... I can't even bring myself to watch it.

His performance is so bad it’s actually quite shocking. And the guy playing the guy he’s crushing on (sorry, I’m bad with names and it’s not worth looking up) is seemingly not a terrible actor, but he’s clearly been told to just do a Chuck Bass impersonation.

haha it's now cancelled. Good riddance, it was boring and didn't even deliver on the fashion front, the old one had its own hideous moments too but at least Blair was well dressed, this try-hard nonsense that was the reboot's "style" just needed to go in the bin.

I've recently tried watching the new seasons, but I didn't like them as much as the old ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->