GOSSIP:Police Nab Serial Foot-licker

slinky_vagabond

Reaction score
From courttv.com:

James Kilpatrick took his love of sandaled feet to the extreme.

The 21-year-old man was recently arrested after three women and a young girl identified him as the suspect who gave their feet unsolicited oral attention.

According to Greensburg, Pa., police, Kilpatrick approached a 12-year-old girl reading at a local library July 3. Kilpatrick allegedly went underneath the table and began kissing the girl's left foot. :yuk: When the girl reacted, Kilpatrick got up and thanked her. He then allegedly offered her 22-year-old sister a dollar if she allowed him to kiss her feet as well. The incident was reported to the librarian and the police.

Police say Kilpatrick struck two days later at a park. A woman sunbathing woke up to find him licking her toes. Kilpatrick told the woman she had beautiful feet and then plunged her foot in his mouth, a police report said. The woman pushed him off, fled and alerted police. Kilpatrick also accosted another woman at the park July 9 and kissed her feet as she stood reading a plaque.

According to Greensburg Police Captain George Seranko, Kilpatrick only approached women who wore sandals.

Police were able to track down Kilpatrick because librarians remembered him as a frequent visitor to the library. The state's driver database provided a picture for a photo lineup and all four victims identified Kilpatrick, Seranko said.

Kilpatrick was arrested and charged with stalking, indecent assault, unlawful contact with a minor, corruption of minors, and harassment.

He is being held in the Westmoreland County jail on $25,000 bond.

WOW!

What was that movie with Divine that had the foot licker..."Mondo Beyondo"?

It's a fetish...to most people nasty, but it's someone's fetish...reminds me of the foot fetish guy in SatC who gets Charlotte to model shoes for him, etc...at least he wasn't toe-sucking/licking, but it's similar...it's something people can get off from.

OMG!!!!!!! is this the guy who has been bothering Sephora Socialite :shock: :rofl:

Originally posted by purechris@Aug 23 2004, 11:21 AM
WOW!

What was that movie with Divine that had the foot licker..."Mondo Beyondo"?
[snapback]342764[/snapback]​

LOL or the foot stomper in 'polyester'!

what a WEIRD-O :shock:

Oh my goodness... Would you not react before someone went down on your feet ?? I would run if a man started to go under the table at a library!

I AM SSSOOOOOO GLAD TO KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS BEEN MOBBED BY A FOOT JUNKIE!!!!!

:rofl:

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 23 2004, 12:43 PM
OMG!!!!!!! is this the guy who has been bothering Sephora Socialite :shock: :rofl:
[snapback]342929[/snapback]​

LMAO!!

:rofl:.....

I WISH...

I'm not that lucky to have him locked up away from me.

....someone take him away, take him away!!!! :lol:

Bahhhh that happened recently near where I live too I think. I hear those stories pretty frequently. So weird! Not that he likes feet, but that he like rapes feet in public??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->