Got A Question 'bout Atelier Sebastian Toulouse...

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by MissCassandra, Jul 16, 2003.

1. MissCassandra

MissCassandra New Member

Has anybody ever heard of Atelier Sebastian Toulouse? Or maybe just Sebastian Toulouse? He's supposed to be a designer specializing in women's haute couture.

Thanks girls...and guys? :unsure:

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

i can look at this miss c... :flower:
    but it will have to wait until Monday ;)

welcome to FS B)

3. Laura Star

Laura Star New Member

Um...I looked him up on Yahoo and he doesn't exist.

*Edited for spelling.

4. MissCassandra

MissCassandra New Member

Thank you very much Lena!

5. Joe

Joe New Member

6. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

:woot: ohh thanks for the link & welcome to tfs joe :flower:

i guess i do not need to contact my Parisian 'spy' :lol: still i would like to see some of Sebastian's work :innocent:

7. dfwbill71

dfwbill71 New Member

Sebastian Is Amazing!

Hey Miss C..........I have personally known Sebastian Toulouse for about 9yrs now and he is both incredibly talented as a designer, and a wonderful man and friend!

I know he has worked with Theirry Mugler and other 'heavy hitters' in the fashion world. Also he has had his designs make front page of some major newspapers across the globe....including but not limited to the U.S., Venezuela, and many other exotic locations.

He started with his trademark corsets and evening gowns, both in the ultimate of couture quality. I know of a corset he made for a friend of mine that was 67 pieces of boning and the inside looked as lovely if not more so than the outside. His corsets werent 'fetish' type, i.e......cinching the waist within an inch of breathing or SURVIVING (LOL) but they gave the wearer's body a shape that was breathtaking!

I believe that he branched into men's couture, I remember vaguely seeing some pieces and sketches that were brilliant as well!

Hope these tidbits help........if you have the opportunity to meet Sebastian or are able to have him design for you.....DONT HESITATE TO JUMP ON THE CHANCE! :)

Email me for any other info/questions you might have!

Take Care
    Bill M.
    [email protected]