GQ France April 2021 : HERVÉ by Alex Majoli

I only understand Only Fans and HERVÉ and I couldn't be more desperate for those to things to co-exist for this person right now :heart::wub::brows:

I only understand Only Fans and HERVÉ and I couldn't be more desperate for those to things to co-exist for this person right now :heart::wub::brows:

Sorry to break it to you, but the two are completely unrelated. LOL.

For some reason I like the cover. It demands your attention with the bold fonts and the guy's unbothered pose.
So far Lalanne is on a roll. Keep it up.

I hate this, it's soooooooo cringy gosh. From the horrible ORANGE (as a french person I can tell maybe 0,000009% of french people like this color ahaha) + the pose like he's going to the toilets + the crazy smile and coverlines and clothing = going to the garbage right away, like their previous cover in fact. I find this whole redesign truly awful. I also hate with a passion the placement of ''France'' from the masthead. What were they thinking with this???

The green and orange reminds me of a soccer club or telecom logo

I hate this, it's soooooooo cringy gosh. I find this whole redesign truly awful.

:o

But how can you say that? LOL. Maybe you haven't seen the state of this magazine before Lalanne came on board. It could honestly be described with one word - God-awful! Well, actually two.

Though it may be due to like or dislike, you can't say this cover doesn't make you look. The previous EIC's GQ it didn't elicit any response at all.

:o

But how can you say that? LOL. Maybe you haven't seen the state of this magazine before Lalanne came on board. It could honestly be described with one word - God-awful! Well, actually two.

Though it may be due to like or dislike, you can't say this cover doesn't make you look. The previous EIC's GQ it didn't elicit any response at all.

ahaahha I swear I amost heard your voice like in a soap opera ahahaha ''How can you say that?!!'' ahaha :lol::lol::lol:. Truthfully I used to pay attention to french GQ when I was living in France and indeed you're right it was bloody awful and when I was comparing it to, let's say, Numéro Homme or L'Officiel Hommes I was very upset at how french GQ was so lame and bad but to me though, the redesign on the cover and inside the mag, don't make it cuter or cooler again. Well yes you can't look away at this cover because of the atrocious ORANGE ahahha :important in France they would literally take our ID away if we were to wear these clothes in this color ahahaha :lol:

I like it...do they still release the style guide? I enjoyed that special magazine...

GQ France May 2021

Hervé Hyper Pop

Photographer: Alex Majoli
Stylist: Azza Yousif
Cast: HERVÉ

GQ France Digital Edition

GQ France May 2021

24 Heures Dans La Vie d'Un Homme

Photographer: Alex Majoli
Stylist: Azza Yousif
Hair: Naomi Regan
Makeup: Aya Murai