GQ Magazine May 2021 : Justin Bieber by Ryan McGinley

Yeah see, when he's on the cover there's no mention of Hailey whatsoever. And the cover is disgusting.
I read the interview and he talks about her and their marriage every two sentences lmaooo

I just sit here and wonder what goes on in someone's head to think that this was a good idea.

Right? Like ok. Mcginley and Bieber were probably high or drunk or both when they shot this, but for Will Welch to actually publish it? That's what I don't get. Seemingly sane editors thinking this is a good idea.

Will Welch once remarked that he's not about controversy or stunting, yet this is the very definition of stunting. Both literal and figurative.

Just as expected, trash. This is Glenda Bailey subscriber's cover at best.

Whose idea was it to feature his feet?

The responsable of this need to be put in same exact position...ugly cover

Although this cover looks lazy and uninspired, I still kinda like it.

Mr Welch posted previews. It’s just more of boy wonder here doing jumping or back flips. :stuart:

Cringe at its best honestly.

Mr Welch posted previews. It’s just more of boy wonder here doing jumping or back flips. :stuart:

Cringe at its best honestly.

It's so laughable! LOL. They tried to recreate that iconic Brad Pitt shoot, you know the in the US National Parks? But Justin cannot even hold a candle to a 50+ year old man.
He lost it, the cutesy boy next door looks that made him famous? It's all gone now and I'm surprised it happened so fast. Now he looks just your average mediocre-looking American guy on the street, but with a pop career.
Presley Gerber better make that money while he can because this is his future.

Nothing about this works. Sometimes you don't need to over do it! He does photograph decently when they are not trying to go for that hipster serial weed smoking back packer vibe.

You'll have to, didn't he marry an American citizen? He's one of you now. LOL. I know for a fact that Phuel and Gergin don't want him either.

Apparently their main residence is in Canada (I’d have thought LA, but I guess not) so unfortunately for Phuel and Gergen, they’ve got to claim them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->