GQ March 2004 : Angelina Jolie

I love her.... I just don't like the black and white one.

OH my god, there are few women as stunning and sexy as Angelina right now. I know what you mean though, *AndoraStar*, she'd turn me bi in a minute too :P

i think there's no woman so beautiful like her...
she's hypnotic..she's everythig...
OMG how is beauty!!
thank u so much andorastar 4 the amazing pics!!

purplelucrezia said:
I generally have to say that spreads such as this usually make me rather angry, but Ms. Jolie has actually managed to pull it off. She is such a strong woman and very in charge of herself. I didn't get the impression that it was so much female objectification as a c'mon-look-at-me attitude. Good for her! B)

I didn't think about that at first, but you're right! When I was looking at these pictures all I could think of was "power, gorgeous!" but if there had been some slightly less powerful person, less strong, in those same pictures, I would have been like "ugh, is this supposed to be for a men's magazine or something?".

Angelina just POPS personality, and what a face!

Oh yes, she's really wonderful, unbelievable... I love her full lips, those green eyes hypnotic... She's got an incredible power of seduction!
Btw, I see many times this 'IMO' and 'IMHO' like you wrote evexa, I'm a bit ashamed to ask it but, what does it mean? (we don't use it in France...)
Thanx

satinella said:
Btw, I see many times this 'IMO' and 'IMHO' like you wrote evexa, I'm a bit ashamed to ask it but, what does it mean? (we don't use it in France...)
Thanx

IMO = In My Opinion
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

:flower:

evexa said:
She blows 99% of models out of the water IMHO

She blows 99.9% of women out of the water.

Seriously though Angelina gushing is my favourite hobby -I am glad I am not the only one :flower:

She looks great in those pics! I love the cover! She looks awesome in that red dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->