Grace Kelly #2 (July 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
We've been cleaning up the old Grace Kelly thread over the last couple weeks and decided to just start a second thread since there were also over 5,000 posts in the first thread (long threads drain tFS's bandwidth when accessed and starting a new thread will help to make tFS run faster).

The first thread will still be available here for archival viewing

Please consider the following before posting:
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived thread (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed. Stay on the topic of Grace's style, which is the purpose of this thread... excessive talk about her personal life and career is off topic.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

Thanks so much.As a fan of Grace, I imprint her photos.Would you please if you don´t mind ,post the photos without anything written?It is a pity to imprint the photo with the letters.Thanks in advance:heart:

oaywxx.jpg

2pqvqzq.jpg

zvedcw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad icelady,you like them:flower:
dnhsmp.jpg

i721pc.jpg

sqpi1g.jpg

2w57t4g.jpg

2quoe80.jpg

256bhxz.jpg

3492deg.jpg

2rnzh46.jpg

Her wardrobes in Rear Window and To Catch a Thief were so lovely. Thanks for the pictures. :heart:

2w2logi.jpg
Beautiful Princess Grace:heart:

2di125l.jpg

muudcl.jpg
:heart:

Royal forums

The most beautiful face and profile ever seen.Perfect:heart::heart::heart:
dpz5ab.jpg

Thanks, Goyoaga! Grace was the epitome of class. A good role model to emulate. :wink:

Two new books about Princess Grace, focusing on her style.

A Touch of Grace: Or, How to be a Princess, the Grace Kelly Way
by Cindy De La Hoz, release date May 2010

High Society: Grace Kelly and Hollywood
by Donald Spoto, release date November 2009

Attachments

• high society.jpg
    high society.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
She was, indeed, a remarkable woman, a woman among women.

epj02v.jpg

t0hkjp.jpg

Royal Forums (Queenofthelight).

I'm not big on hats, but Grace wore them so well and all hers were so pretty and elegant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->