Grace Kelly #2 (July 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a4vgx3.jpg

14j0oy8.jpg

nnp9n8.jpg

rs91mh.jpg

2pqne52.jpg

mt6xqg.jpg

the royal forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace always appeared dignified and elegant in whatever she wore.

Flickr (UltimateGraphics).

Oh this thread takes me back! I remember when I was little I would go to my grandma's house and play dress up with all her old accessories like hats, gloves and purses. They were almost exactly like the one's Grace wore...aww memories.

Flickr (UltimateGraphics & The Clusters).

Grace Kelly was the most powerful female in Hollywood in the 1950’s, next to Elizabeth Taylor. She was wanted by every director and producer.

from InStyle UK.com

Grace Kelly and Cartier honoured on Walk of Style

Wednesday 5 August, 2009
Two new iconic fashion stars to be unveiled on Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style.
Following in the illustrious footsteps of Giorgio Armani, Tom Ford and Manolo Blahnik, Los Angeles's Rodeo Drive (forever embedded in our hearts as the street Julia Roberts got her shop-strut on in Pretty Woman) announces the addition of iconic jeweller Cartier and Princess Grace of Monaco as two new stars in their Walk of Style.
Both will be honoured in a ceremony on 22 October, where Prince Albert II of Monaco will accept the award for his late mother. The two names will then be immortalised in permanent plaques embedded in the pavement of Rodeo Drive itself. Cartier (who created the Princess's incredible 10-carat engagement ring) will be the first jewellery company to be honoured by the Walk of Style.

GraceKelly.jpg

You are more than welcome, McClaire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back