Grace Kelly #2 (July 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1980, Princes Grace with James and Gloria Stewart

credit:ebay

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
jimmystewart13.jpg
[/FONT]

Thank you so, so much for all those new amazing pictures!
I was just browsing through 10 pages and every picture was better than the one before. And there were some I have been looking for ages to get a decent quality of.

I did a 30 day Grace Kelly challenge if anyone´s interested:
#30_day_grace_kelly_challenge | tracylord

For some reason it doesn´t show no. 19
tumblr_lapdrw2rn41qbuwpuo1_500.png

30 Day Grace Kelly Challenge

19. Favorite outfit worn by Grace Kelly in a movie

Most of her gowns and costumes in her films are absolutely to die for. But THIS one is especially gorgeous. It is just perfection. That´s all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dear for your pics.She is stunning with the golden dress and with the pink scarf over her head.

FYI- Turner Classic Movies has two of the seldom seen Grace movies Green Fire and The Swan on Friday the 12th ... :wink:

I can never tire of looking of at pictures of Princess Grace. Even in the most dowdy and matronly outfits, she still exudes an elegance and freshness.

I've been debating whether or not to buy the exhibition book of her clothing from Victoria & Albert Museum show. Normally, I would just snap it up but I've read several bad reviews on amazon.com (and there's no 'look inside this book' option provided). Can anybody give their opinion or provide pictures of what the contents of the catalogue look like?

US Vanity Fair June 1989
Grace Becomes a Princess

Text Judith Balaban Quine
Subject Grace Kelly

vanity fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members