Grace Kelsey

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
Originally from San Diego Grace has been around for a long time...a veteran,if you will...but mainly modelling for indie designers like A.F. Vandevorst,Jurgi Persoons,Mark Kroeker,Bruce and Miguel Adrover.

Having been a fan of her since she started,I realise now since she's cut her hair,what a striking resemblence she bears with actress Tilda Swinton.

i3rpd5.jpg

(image:hem.passagen.se/pointofview/v/)

The Face-April 2002(not her best shoot but her nontheless)

i3rslx.jpg

(image: theSeventh.com)

at A.F. Vandevorst S/S 02
00021.L.JPG
00022.L.JPG

(images: firstview)

I got a few personal pictures I saved of her from mags and such...will have to get some shots of those later to post.

Agencies: New York Model Mgmt, Premier Model Mgmt London
Comes from: San Diego, California, USA

Spring/Summer 2000:
Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Antonio Berardi, Atsuro Tayama, Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Etro, Fendi, Gianfranco Ferre, Gucci, Iceberg, Marcel Marongiu, NYC 2000, Roberto Cavalli.

Spring/Summer 2000 Haute Couture:
Chanel, Christian Lacroix.

Fall/Winter 2000:
Anand Jon, Antonio Berardi, Badgley Mischka, Chanel, Exte, Gaspard Yurkevich, Guy Laroche, Iceberg, Jean Charles de Castelbajac, Les Copains, Lieve van Gorp, Randolph Duke, Roberto Cavalli, Ruffo Research, Ter et Bantine.

Fall/Winter 2000 Haute Couture:
Louis Feraud.

Spring/Summer 2001:
Alexander McQueen, Amaya Arzuaga, Ben de Lisi, Boudicca, Iceberg, David Wyatt, Joe Casely-Hayford, John Richmond, Mila Schon, Roberto Cavalli, Rocco Barocco,Tristan Webber, Vivienne Tam, YSL Rive Gauche.

Spring/Summer 2001 Haute Couture:
Christian Dior.

Fall/Winter 2001:
Angelo Tarlazzi, Anthony Symonds, Ben de Lisi, Betty Jackson, Catherine Malandrino, Collette Dinnigan, Elspeth Gibson, Fake London, Fause Haten, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Guerriero, Guy Laroche, Iceberg, Imitation of Christ, Julien Macdonald, Marjan Pejoski, Martin Kidman, Matthew Williamson, Rebecca Moses, Robert Cary-Williams, Roberto Cavalli, Ruffo Research, Stephan Janson, Thierry Mugler, Veronique Leroy, Yigal Azrouel.

Fall/Winter 2001 Haute Couture:
Philip Treacy.

Spring/Summer 2002:
Alice Roi, Chado Ralph Rucci, Emporio Armani, Erreuno, Gianfranco Ferre, Jorando, Rocco Barocco, Valentin Yudashkin, Yeohlee.

Fall/Winter 2002:
As Four, Atil Kutoglu, Ben de Lisi, Betty Jackson, Boyd, Boudicca, Claude Montana, Clips, Douglas Hannant, Erreuno, Gen Art, Gianfranco Ferre, Hamish Morrow, Ines Valentinitsch, Jorando, Maria Chen-Pascual, Markus Lupfer, Pierrot, Tawfik Mounayer, Yeohlee.

Spring/Summer 2003:
Boudicca, Fake London, Gai Mattiolo, Gianfranco Ferre, Hamish Morrow, Junya Watanabe, Markus Lupfer, Paola Frani, Rafael Lopez, Saverio Palatella, Warren Noronha.

Spring/Summer 2004:
Ben de Lisi, Eley Kishimoto, Jenny Packham, Maria Grachvogel, Warren Noronha.

Fall/Winter 2005:
Alvin Valley, Boudicca, Rachel Comey, Tess Giberson, United Bamboo.

Of course,they missed a few shows/presentations she's done.

*runwaymayhem.com

Last edited by a moderator:
my agency had her help me with my walk, she's sweet ^_^

I loved alot of the Season1 models though, but she's definitely my favourite of Season 2 along with Claudia and Heather.

Like I was telling kenyan in a PM,I never and still don't understand why she was given the Project Runway work. Why would she need to participate in such a competition with rising or unknown models? Judging by the roster of designers she's worked for(some big ones in there I had forgotten!)and some pretty important shoots over the years-including Cavalli and Moschino campaigns-seems a very bad agency decision.

Like I was telling kenyan in a PM,I never and still don't understand why she was given the Project Runway work. Why would she need to participate in such a competition with rising or unknown models? Judging by the roster of designers she's worked for(some big ones in there I had forgotten!)and some pretty important shoots over the years-including Cavalli and Moschino campaigns-seems a very bad agency decision.
I'm still curious as to this answer...why? Why'd she do this? I love her big nose and how freakish she looks in some photos. Part of her appeal. :heart:

I have this magazine (1999 W w/ Brad Pitt on cover) if any fans of her would like me to scan in.
ThompsonMichael1.jpg

GraceKelsey.com

magazine: V #53 May/June 2008
Ladies Man (a picture accompanying an interview with John Galliano)
photography: Matthu Placek
styling: Avena Gallagher
models: Grace Kelsey, Michelle Buswell, Sarah Gingrich, Vika Kuropyatnikova, Viktoriya Sasonkina

Scanned by me (Sorry for the weird scan, V is too big for my scanner)

magazine: Z!nk Summer 2004
editorial: Objects D'Art
photographer: William Heuberger
styling: Elle Werlin
model: Grace Kelsey
Objects_D_Art_3.jpg
[/url]
bwgreyscale.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads