Granny boots

poule

Reaction score
I've seen lot a girls wearing that kind of boots. I like them, more flattering then military boots.

il_430xN.21477490.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

2344939622_8901d8c45c.jpg

sources: etsy.com , am-lul.blogspot.com, flickr.com/photos/liebemarlene/2344939622/

yes yes yes I love them
but haven't seen any so far in shops
the ones right from the high boots are my favourite

Yes, the only beautifull ones I've seen are from ebay or second-hand shops

Thanks for posting this thread! I thought this kind of shoes is like oxford shoes. or are they the same? pls help. thanks! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
i love it. i really like these that jessica stroup's wearing.

90210-nylon-magazine-05.jpg

justjared

the last pair in the first post are jazz shoes in my book.. but yes, I saw a girl wearing them yesterday.. I think she might've gotten them at UO, since they looked very similar to this pair, except that there is no UO around here, ha.

15689094_20_d

[urbanoutfitters.com]

I'm not sure I like them.. I guess the girl I saw looked too much of a hipster that it tainted the idea of wearing these shoes in my head but I suppose.. the right person could pull them off... someone that's channeling other 'granny' things with some wit and not.. in such a trendy manner.

I really love Granny boots^_^ I see mostly 'Hipster' girls wearing them but I think they look fab, depending how you dress or how you wear them.

I wanted a pair especially for wearing with one of my favorite dresses as a flat shoe option that isn't a ballet flat. I really really like the last pair in the Liebemarlene pictures.

i think they're really versatile. i have a pair of ferragamo's, and they go with almost anything. and yes, they do work in place of a ballet flat. they make the dress more interesting.

I don't see them as granny boots, I see them more like grandpa's boots (my grandfather owns a pair and I've always love my grandfather style , such a dandy)
So I definitely want a pair"!

i thought they are just called high-cut shoes/boots
i like them too
but i'm hoping to find one without laces...

Marni used to carry menswear in their online shop
but seems to have been taken down
There was one boot like this, a charcoal colour unfortunately
and in one fabric...

i think those shoes are fantastic and really different.
For me, they cause a great impression.

I've been looking for days now on the internet for those shoes but can't find anything :s

I think they're pretty cute! Although like MulletProof said, they're bound to be tainted by their own hipster cred, plus they have the tendency to be a bit Little House on the Prairie-ish. Still, they look comfortable for everyday wear, and could look pretty good with interesting enough styling!

I don't really like them, but every time I put a pair in my online store they sell within the hour...So girls are loving them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"