Green And Red Combination

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:23 am
black velvet, red velvet, red or black velvet wedges?

i only have the black ones with cherries, chanel_girl has red ones with cherries as well

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
i have these:

http://www.***************/image/0609200311160703.jpg in red and black

http://www.***************/image/0609200311161557.jpg and these in green

:flower:

Originally posted by nuiko+Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nuiko @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:23 am
black velvet, red velvet, red or black velvet wedges?

i only have the black ones with cherries, chanel_girl has red ones with cherries as well

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
i have these:

http://www.***************/image/0609200311160703.jpg in red and black

http://www.***************/image/0609200311161557.jpg and these in green

:flower: [/b][/quote]
i have the last ones in purple... :heart: (i loved this collection as well, the shoes had so much character) :blush:

i'd wear an ultra sheer plain blk leg and definitely a blk shoe...patent sounds good...i've been wearing it a lot lately...it feels fresh...

i'm pretty tired of fishnets right now...

nuiko's green shoes would work nicely with the dress actually... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:50 am
i'd wear an ultra sheer plain blk leg and definitely a blk shoe...patent sounds good...i've been wearing it a lot lately...it feels fresh...
ditto :woot: :flower:

i'd probably wear a big bold necklace as well...i have these chunky blk beads...

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:40 pm
you should try it with the ysl spectators... :innocent:
they looked weird together :(
besides, I really want to match red shoes with that dress :P

i think red would look good maybe red smaller straps. like...jimmy choos or something.

but you know what i would say. if you like it...wear it. don't listen to me or anyone else.

i'm bored so i'm gonna find you some red shoes.

you should just wear it with the red ysl sandals ..... take the cherries off, though.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:32 pm
I've been trying to find ways to pull it off. I have a red skirt and a pair of lime green shoes. It looks great but I don't know what color shirt to wear with it. I cant add another color because it would be too much.
maybe a white shirt?

this is what I do:
red coral jacket
white shirt
dusty green skirt
white shoes (or dusty green ones)
white bag

redshoes.jpg
ooo i think these would look good with it.

pradaromance and nuiko,
I see what you mean about taking off the cherries. however, I think those sandals are not complete and as beautiful without the cherries :lol:
so I may wear other shoes in red.

Originally posted by MissPurple@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:44 am
loserunit, I love that first one you posted :woot: :heart: :flower:
dolce and gabbana.

if you're looking for black i think these black would be really good for the dress

rochas

ooo ok so i think another color that would look really good wiith that green is purple....miss purple.

like these lanvins

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:48 pm

:flower:
i have the last ones in purple... :heart: (i loved this collection as well, the shoes had so much character) :blush:
:o I also have those in purple :wink: :heart: *hug*
wasn't brave enough to get the green :lol:

Originally posted by loserunit+Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:48 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (loserunit @ Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:48 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:44 am
loserunit, I love that first one you posted :woot: :heart: :flower:
[/b][/quote]
yeah, the new jewel beaded Dolce pumps are gorgeous, I want the light color ones (champagne color?), and the red may look great with the dress, I'll see :flower:

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:58 am
ooo ok so i think another color that would look really good wiith that green is purple....miss purple.

like these lanvins
I LOVE LOVE doing purple with green :heart:
one of the most beautiful combo to me :heart:

those fall Lanvins are definitely must have items :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"