Grey Nail Polish

Alix Potter

Reaction score
I am looking for a pretty grey nail polish for autumn. The shade should be subtle, a dove grey or light grey, feminine and soft. Anyone have any brand/shade suggestions?

I own about 8 shades of grey nail polish but they are all metallic except for one which is by Orly and is called Mirror Mirror. It is a very light grey not harsh, I'd say it is feminine :smile: It needs two coats, too give it an extra pazaz put a clear gloss coat over it. You should try it.

s4.thisnext.com

i have that one as on the pic : China Glaze Recycle - maybe not a 'feminine' colour per se but a nice grey one albeit a bit darker as you are maybe looking for ! hope that helps

Sorry this isn't a contribution to the theme but... I personally love this color for nails, i saw a picture of a friend using it and it looks awesome! Great choice for autumn!

Mattese Elite in Smoking Hot
I've got it on now, it's really lovely.
smoking-hot.jpg

matteseelite

this picture doesn't do it justice, its a bit warmer and not so silvery.

"You dont know Jacques" by OPI is a brownish grey, "Over the top" by Essie is a gunmetal gray, and "Asphalt" by CND Colour is a really perfect grey that they used on the Rag & Bone runways....

If anyone knows of like a olive-ish grey color please let me know, i'm on the hunt.

^ Oh I loved that colour! I'm gonna be on the look for ''Asphault'' now! ^_^
I'll keep my eyes open for an olive-ish grey colour :flower:

I have had this for a while and I love the shade of grey.

4108643939_9f74cd63fa.jpg

rijah - flickr

Barry M - Grey no 293

I adore grey polishes. It's my passion :heart: It was so difficult for me to find really good shade. I have two grey nail polishes. My favorite is Colorist 355. Light grey, very soft and clear. Moreover, this nail polish is very steady, i can wear it pending by week.
img8873n.jpg

The second nail polish is Dance Legend 574.
img8866k.jpg

my pictures

^ The lighter grey is lovely! :heart: Ever since I saw Gaga wearing it on the Vanity Fair cover, I knew it'd be a new trend. ^_^

Thank you.
BTW on the Vanity Fair cover Gaga wears Deborah Lippmann Waking Up In Vegas. I'm in love with this shade :heart:

lippmanncollection.blogspot.com

I have this one- Catrice London't Weather Forecast.:wink:
nihrida.blogspot.com

parokeets.com

I love yours, KatherineCouture (as I already mentioned in Nail Polish thread:D).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->