Grey's Anatomy

^^I wish they would release more of the old, cult shows on DVD, instead of the new shows 6 monthes after those episodes aired.

Did anyone watch last night, I feel sorry for George and even a little bad for Alex. I thought the whole quints story was kind of interesting too.

laurlaur said:
^^I wish they would release more of the old, cult shows on DVD, instead of the new shows 6 monthes after those episodes aired.

Did anyone watch last night, I feel sorry for George and even a little bad for Alex. I thought the whole quints story was kind of interesting too.

I love George to death. His qirky personality really gets me. Alex on the other hand I don't really care for. Sandra Oh is a fantastic actress as well, she's been great in all her movies:wink:

Oh my God, i LOVE this show!! Christina is TOO funny.. "someone sedate me!!" hahaha..she has the best lines ever..I think her and Burke's relationship is sooo cute. Especially when he climbed into her bed after she miscarried! I like Alex and Izzy together. George has such a cute personality too. I dont really care for Meredith I think shes kindof annoying w/ her whole whiny speech to Derek.. "Pick ME, love ME, choose ME." Ugh. And she looks so much older then the rest of the interns too.

How the Grinch wrote an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Seriously, some parts of this episode were so depressing. But as always with this show, it all comes together in the end. I liked the 'dirty uncle Sal' part a lot.

Loved how quirky George looked when he saw Izzy decorating the place. :lol:

^ He was hilarious in this episode. "And I like got these pimples on my forehead, yo"... yo... that's still cracking me up, as I type.
I found Ellen Pompeo (Grey) a little annoying in this episode.. She didn't do much but yell and say "we're being supportive."
I loved the ending, Patrick Demsey displayed some great acting. You really felt for him.

LoveMyBoots said:
I loved the ending, Patrick Demsey displayed some great acting. You really felt for him.

What was he saying to his wife at the end? My son of course came in right at the moment and was talking so I didn't hear what he said. I heard something about that he still loved Meredith?? What did he say??? :unsure:

^ The reason he had been moody and gloomy when Christmas was usually their holiday was the fact that Christmas is supposed to be shared with those you love. He explained how "I'm not saying this to hurt you. Meredith wasn't just revenge, I fell in love with her. Just because I chose to stay with you doesn't mean that I'm no longer in love with her." Then the camera zoomed out and was looking at them through the window (of the bar) and they sat looking through the catalogs. It was sort of heartbreaking... :cry:

I wasn't that impressed with the last couple of episodes but this one totally made up for it. :heart:

....also, what did George say when he saw Izzy decorating the house? wasn't it, "Omigod! Christmas threw up in the living room" ?B)

smartarse said:
Loved how quirky George looked when he saw Izzy decorating the place. :lol:

haha. I think he said "Looks like Santa threw up in here." :lol:

I love this show! Especially Patrick Dempsey! :blush:

I was really confused when he chose his wife over Meredith, since he clearly loved her and just admitted it last night, but I guess there wouldn't be much drama if he just told his wife to leave... and what Meredth said a few eps ago made a lot a sense: "You wouldn't be you if you didn't try." :heart:

Oh man... it's gonna be reruns for the next two weeks...:(

Can anyone give me an update on what happened in last nights episode? I missed everything except the last ten minutes... :( Stupid survivor.

^ i missed last nights, too! the football game was on ABC the time when Grey's Anatomy is supposed to be on ABC :(

It was the Christmas episode. Izzie is all Christmas crazy but George and Meredith tolerate it because they are supporting her through her breakup with Alex. Alex is taking his boards the next day, which he failed (as I'm sure you're aware!), and everyone helps him study. But Izzie finds out and gets mad, until Meredith tells her that they are all family and should be nice to each other in the spirit of the holidays, so Izzie ends up helping Alex too.

Addison is all getting into the holidays too and keeps wanting Derek to Christmas shop with her, but he is not happy about it. He walks around with an ipod ^_^ while he treats a man who fell off the roof while putting up holiday lights. At the end of the day, he tells Addison that Christmas is about being with the ones you love and that he was in love with Meredith.

Burke finds out Christina does not have any spirituality and Christina finds out Burke does. They perform a heart transplant on a little kid who doesn't want a new heart. He also doesn't believe in Christmas and Santa Claus and God, while his mother ignores it. Christina is also not into all that stuff and helps the kid to believe in medicine and in living instead.

Hope I covered everything! :flower:

This is my favourite tv show and I look forward to Sunday to watch it. George is so adorable. :P

Excellent aerin! I couldnt have said it better myself :flower:

As you all know Grey's Anatomy was just nominated for the Golden Globe!! :woot:

Best Actor: Patrick Dempsey (Dr. Shepard aka Dr. McDreamy) :woot:
Best (supporting) Actress: Sandra Oh (Christina) :woot:
Best Drama: Grey's Anatomy :woot:

Oh I am so psyched ... perfect timing too! B)

^OMG!!! :woot:

I've been so focused on the film nominations that I completely forgot about the television awards! :P

oooh I hope Patrick wins! I don't see why they were all hoo-ing and hah-ing about the Christmas decorations, Izzie did everything, they didn't even have to lift a finger... ungrateful is what I call it. So McDreamy is still in love with M and won't leave his wife? Yeah that's gonna work out nicely.

smartarse said:
Excellent aerin! I couldnt have said it better myself :flower:

As you all know Grey's Anatomy was just nominated for the Golden Globe!! :woot:

Best Actor: Patrick Dempsey (Dr. Shepard aka Dr. McDreamy) :woot:
Best (supporting) Actress: Sandra Oh (Christina) :woot:
Best Drama: Grey's Anatomy :woot:

Oh I am so psyched ... perfect timing too! B)

thanks. and yay! I'm so happy for Grey's. They totally deserve to win! :flower:

I'm so happy for Sandra- that's a tough category, considering the fact that she is up against actresses in television series, mini-series, and films made for television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"