Grey's Anatomy

BTW, I loved the music playing while the show was concluding (like always), the beats went along well with the drama and lines.

for some reason, ellen p.(?) annoys me. i wish they picked another actress to play her character.

lalame said:
for some reason, ellen p.(?) annoys me. i wish they picked another actress to play her character.
^^blahhhhhhhhh me too! :yuk: shes extremely annoying!

:woot: Sandra Oh just WON a Golden Globe for the best supporting actress in a TV drama!!!!

smartarse, you killed it for me :angry::innocent:
I live on the west coast...
I'm walking away from the computer right now...
well whatever, what done is done...

Patrick had some tough competition as did in the TV drama category. Better luck next time. At least Sandra won even tho she was also up against tough competitions as well. ^_^

Sandra was so excited in her acceptance speech; it was quite funny, but I'm happy for her because obviously she was so ecstatic :smile:

I missed the first ten minutes or so of the last episode; will somebody fill me in?

Tonight's episode was pretty good. I gasped when I heard Lizzie had a daughter and gave it up.

Next week's episode looks awesome. It's on Super Bowl Sunday and I hear it's very secretive. Here's a part of "Watch with Kristin" from E!Online:
The episode is a two-parter over one very long day, and all the castmembers were going nuts trying to explain how unbelievably insane this episode is going to be, without giving away too much and facing the writers' wrath. Let's just say the word [Editor's Note: This word was taken out at the request of ABC] came up more than a few times. [Writer's Note: Seriously? I give up.]
The preview of it looks intense.

laurlaur said:
Tonight's episode was pretty good. I gasped when I heard Lizzie had a daughter and gave it up.

Next week's episode looks awesome. It's on Super Bowl Sunday and I hear it's very secretive. Here's a part of "Watch with Kristin" from E!Online:

The preview of it looks intense.

Yeah, I hope they live up to the expectations though.
There are some intense spoilers throughout the internet message boards...

I was really pleased with the writing during this week's episode.
It wouldn't have been true to character if they actually had Yang apologize to Burke. Wasn't too impressed with Lizzie though, were the writers that desperate???

I ´d never really watched the show until today. I was bored, it was starting and ......... why not. I started being less bored and more interesting and then it finished. .............. WHAT??? An hour already??? Damn!!! I´m hooked now.
I´ve no idea who is who or which season is it but I can´t wait to see the next episode.

baBidoLL said:
^^blahhhhhhhhh me too! :yuk: shes extremely annoying!

Ahhh I feel the same way! Tonight in that supply closet with McDreamy, what the HELL was that!?? Weird breathing/crying/strange face contortions... :yuk:

I watched the SAGs :heart:

I absolutely love this show. It's sooo good. By far my favorite. And I don't know about any of you, but I have the hots for George. hehe. He's so adorable. I want to pinch his lil cheeks. And oh yeah! I heard him speak to Ryan Seacrusty and his voice sounds soo deep and serious. Weeird. Still love him tho.

BTW, I'm gonna have a hernia after seeing next week's episode. Looks delicious.

^ YES, I'm not a regular watcher of the show... though a guy I'm dating is, and the last few Sundays I've watched the show with him... next week's episode looks fantastic. I don't think I'll be able to miss it.

They should have made fun of Alex more. He's my favourite character, second to Izzie.

^^I saw that when it was on. Madtv is great at parodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->