Gucci Collection From Way Back

Diesel21

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone remembers, but back in like 1996 or 1997 (I may be way off), One of Gucci's collection featured a white dress similar to this with a cut out on the side with a brass (i think, or silver) piece in the hole. It was long and white and I saw it on some MTV or VH1 fashion show. It was absolutely gorgeous, my mom asked me to find a picture for her of that dress online. DO you think anyone could help me???

*edit* here's a pic that resembles it somewhat form Gucci's current collection

Hmm, maybe it wasn't as nice as I rememberd, that might be the one, I'm not sure, I thought it was sleevless and more tight fitting....I'll ask her later, what collection is that from BTW?

Thanks alot Chanel girl

Are you talking about the one Toni Braxton wore in her video for Unbreak My Heart? I'm not sure if it was Gucci, but if it was it was custom made for her cause there were none like that on the runway.

Originally posted by Diesel21@Oct 5 2004, 02:52 PM
Hmm, maybe it wasn't as nice as I rememberd, that might be the one, I'm not sure, I thought it was sleevless and more tight fitting....I'll ask her later, what collection is that from BTW?

Thanks alot Chanel girl
[snapback]386715[/snapback]​

Not at all :flower:

And I belive that it is from F/W 1996

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"