Gucci Cruise 2011 : Raquel Zimmermann by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

why would Frida and Emmanuelle be present at a shoot for Vuitton?

her kids and Marc Anthony were there and the little ones were wearing Gucci monogram shoes (sounds tacky but they're so adorable on babies :lol:)

^hmm. He did the Gucci resort 2005 didn't he? I felt that his campaign lacked the luxuriousness that M&M managed to delivery.

Noooo need back Testino

Testino needs strong direction from Creative to really deliver (Tom Ford, Roitfeld) but since Frida ain't the strongest in Creative, she'd let him do whatever he wants, which ends up looking lazy.

we can clearly see that you're a Testino fan, but he ain't bringing it.

Yes yeas but day Testino no have direction creative is insane, no talk about i like testino talk about is imposible no say Testino have the best campaings in Gucci.
Gucci lost the sexy, the provocative, only now are luxurius

Here reupload the video

I love it. It's so L.A. Raquel is the ultimate Gucci woman. It was shot at the Chateau Marmont right?

Last edited by a moderator:

*photos taken by vogue28
from UK Bazaar November 2010

I could be alone, but I don't like what I've seen so far. I guess she's just not my ideal model
for a cruise collection, especially not styled like this with the slicked back hair.

but, thanks testinofan for re-uploading the video

New Shot from UK Vogue November 2010 :

img0771gp.jpg

*Snapped by Chanelcouture09

Why I'm so hooked :o

The video is so believeable but the print advertising are so so, might be because of the reccuring location and angle.

Wow, they really shot this in front of a a/w billboard. It's so incredibly tacky and yet rather unheard of/uncommon, that I like it.

am i the only one that loves the idea that they shot the ad in front of the previous one? it's so wrong that it's right!

i like this duo. the ad works, but it's not that great.

Awesome! I even have the book featured on the ad, The House of Gucci awesome book :D

am i the only one that loves the idea that they shot the ad in front of the previous one? it's so wrong that it's right!

You're not :wink: For some reason I loved it too :D

Thanks God we have testinofan here, who was provident enough to save the video and then reuploaded it :D :flower:

I really love the commercial, it is perfectly well executed. The photographers choice, models choice, location & music choice - everything goes great together. It seems to say: Gucci is more than just a brand, it's a way of life.

hahahahah thankssss sweety:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->