Gucci Cruise 2020 by Harmony Korine

Melancholybaby

Reaction score
Featuring Gucci Mane, Iggy Pop, Sienna Miller, Benedetta Barzini, Marisela Federici, Orlando Miani & Angelo Bucarell

dazeddigital

I love it, I'm normally not a fan of celebs on campaigns but for Resort it works fine. Sienna looks really glamorous and Gucci's smile is infectious, love his shot on the limo and the one of him getting a massage. That shot with the red platform heels is very Bourdin, which is always a good thing since his Charles Jordan campaigns are still the gold standard for shoe advertisment.

That short is fun, how wild it would be to have such characters as your guests?

No thanks, to all of it! From the tattoed rapper to the ageing rock star.
That's the difference between Luchford and the rest of Gucci's collaborators. Quirk is the label's current aesthetic, but he taps into that and adds his own creativity to the campaigns. This is just lazy, and it looks like another brand trying to copy Gucci.

I’m side-eyeing Gucci right now because just months after the controversy and the slowdown in sales, Gucci Mane is on the campaign...

That being said! I just love to see him there! His teeth are insane, he looks great and he fits totally into Michele’s world.

It’s a fun campaign...

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->