Gucci F/W 09.10 Milan

iekeliene.jpg

daylife.com

I'll never ever get Frida. This is just another example.

yea the polka dotted stuff are horrid. but u win some u lose some. i love the suits. i would wear every single one of those. and the ones with the fur coats reminds me of 70s Gucci.

well I really like it actually I mean those fur coats are pretty hideous but all the glitter is great

You know, I work as a SA at Zara besides university and usually we get the knock-offs...
But we had black zipper dresses and paillette suits three months ago. Gucci officially produces Zara knock-offs now. well done...
And why the heck is the Gucci girl an a**hole this season?

yea the polka dotted stuff are horrid. but u win some u lose some. i love the suits. i would wear every single one of those. and the ones with the fur coats reminds me of 70s Gucci.

70s gucci was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more sophistacated than this , i wore some of their clothes back in 1978, this 80s redux done the frida the way

:woot: I am defiantly feeling this so far.. I love the 80's and Grace Jones inspiration!
The hair and make up is spectacular as usual!!

I love the shoes, but eww at those dotty pieces.
I need to see the whole collection, but there are some nice pieces, it's definitely better than the last one.

You know, I work as a SA at Zara besides university and usually we get the knock-offs...
But we had black zipper dresses and paillette suits three months ago. Gucci officially produces Zara knock-offs now. well done...
And why the heck is the Gucci girl an a**hole this season?
well it was bound to happen sooner or later:lol: I won't judge this until I see the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->