Gucci for Children F/W 10.11 : Jennifer Lopez, Max & Emme by Mert & Marcus

tarsha

Reaction score
2retwjs.jpg

First look at campaign, from the original image it seems like it is/will be published in US Weekly.

A Gucci campaign for its new children’s fashion line featuring Jennifer Lopez and her twin tots, Max and Emme, is set to break this week, according to sources. The campaign was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott in Malibu, Calif., this past July. The images feature a sun-kissed Lopez and her two-year-old twins decked out in Gucci clothes and accessories, including sunglasses, romping on the beach. In connection with the Lopez campaign, Gucci will make charitable donations to UNICEF and the Maribel Foundation, a charity founded by Lopez, and her sister, Lynda, added sources. The organization is focused on health care for children and mothers around the world, including advanced telemedicine clinics that bring pediatric expertise to remote areas. A spokeswoman for Gucci declined to comment.

wwd
twitter/lovelylopeznet

Looks better than it sounded tbh.

Real Housewives of NJ are going to be all over this.

Ah, this is pretty cute. Do you know if this is going to be a regular line or just a one-time thing?

i thought it's going to be a disaster, but it looks nice

Gucci for children??
sorry but no child cares from which designer the clothes are...
but well, for the ones who need it..

Is that the actual ad? very cute but it doesn't look like an ad campaign, more like a people magazine/US Weekly spread, not really editorial Esq, however it's cute~

Here the first shot by Mert & Marcus

gucci-twitter

^I don't think that line for children is the best idea... But I love curly hair this 2 cute boys:blush:( they have luck to got the beauty after their mom:P)

83821225.th.jpg
jenniferlopeztwinsgucci.th.jpg

justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't get this whole childrenwear thing...such a stupid idea.it's for celebrities who want to have a baby just because it looks cool....

^Hmm I guess I could name a few, but thats off topic :shifty:. I wasn't expecting much from the candids. But I actually like these.
Regardless of it being Jennifer Lopez and her kids. I find the shots quite pleasing, Mert & Marcus give it the appeal. Jennifer's hair looks good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->