• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gucci Large Boston Bag

sharing my Gucci Blondie collection...dreaming of locating the purple tote one day

Great collection, just gorgeous! I absolutely adore the green! I saw a woman wearing the green blondie bowler the other day when I was out for lunch at it was just about the chicest thing ever.

BlkLadyLaw said:
sharing my Gucci Blondie collection...dreaming of locating the purple tote one day
i love the white one! is there any chance i can still find it anywhere?

the more i look at the white gucci, the more i want it now. i have only seen the black colour bag in store.

Blackladylaw,
I'm totally drooling over your Gucci collection! Those are gorgeous!!! :heart: :heart:

Thanks you guys! Three green ones (some different styles) have been on ebay (authentic) in the past two months. So keep your eyes open. I haven't seen the green or red one faked. The competition was fierce, I lost out on the first two after some serious bidding wars and people convincing sellers to end the auctions early for a set price. For the white bowler...there are a zillion fakes out there but most do not get the interior color correct (navy) and most have that fake authenticity card in the photo which Gucci does not use. Also the serial numbers are often inaccurate. I have yet to see authentics sell for less than $500. Typically the authentics seem to go for $500 to $800 on ebay with the white bowler being the most popular and not usually going for less than $700. These are from the 2003/2004 seasons. I love this style also. I saw the purple tote like the green one in some photo posted from a news article ...not sure if this forum or another but I hope to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very cool that you have a red one too. I always toyed with the idea of getting a red gucci bag, but didnt have the balls. haha But why not!! Gotta have a red one and a green one.

I like this gold one, but the dimensions are too small. Only 12 x 12. :yuk: It should be bigger.

NMV8904_mp.jpg

Image: Neimanmarcus.com

Here's an athentic green one (from '03/04 season).....a large boston w/ gold horsebit.

but the color doesnt suit the style, it looks weird to me. LIke an apple.

i have some questions about vintage gucci bags and i cannot seem to find a thread about that. does anyone have a fairly good knowledge of them and would be able to tell a real from a fake? you can PM me if necessary, thank you very much!

FYI everyone there are 3 or 4 Blondies posted on eBay that appear to be authentic...search Gucci Blondie at $399 and up price ...the ones for less than that are all fakes

Last edited by a moderator:
^I see a few of them....

Here's Eve whats-her-name with a boston bag.

stylevilleva.0.jpg

Image: thesurfacespot.com

chic_chick said:
hi!

does any1 know if this bag is still available? i went to gucci store (Aus) and they've no stock on shelf and said it might be last seasons'. they're not even sure! :(

pic from gucci.com

ps: the green is sooo gorgeous!!!

This bag is from last season (winter 2006). I bought the same in dark red (only smaller and the lock is different) at the via Tornabuoni boutique in Florence in July with a 50% discount. The embossed print is the new horsebit (very unusual and not faked so far). I saw the bag you picture at a boutique in Rotterdam which carries a few Gucci bags, it was also discounted at 30 %.

Stay away from this guy, check the last feedback, he sold the "same bag" to someone else. :lol:

^i saw that bag and almost bid on it...

i am dying for that style...
there's one on ebay now in black with the red/green webbing: 150047526628

i never know what to search for...blondie or boston?
blkladylaw...gorgeous collection! :heart:

Oh, if only Gucci will reproduce this style again!
I never quite know what to believe when it comes to Ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->