Gucci Makeup

marcBarna

Reaction score

GUCCI TAPS A ROYAL FACE FOR DEBUT COSMETICS LINE

Gucci has announced that Charlotte Casiraghi will be the face of its first (and highly anticipated) cosmetics line. Already a favourite of the design house, the granddaughter of Grace Kelly and member of the Monaco royal family previously fronted the brand’s Forever Now campaigns back in 2012 and 2013. Casiraghi will star in the upcoming print campaign for Gucci’s debut cosmetics line - to be lensed by iconic duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott - as well as a digital film by Fabien Baron.

Gucci’s Creative Director Frida Giannini said of 27 year-old Casiraghi, “Charlotte was a natural choice as she embodies the modern iconic Gucci woman”, and described her as a “striking beauty ... sophisticated, successful, and iconic”. Said Casiraghi of her continuing work with Gucci, “I have really enjoyed my relationship with Frida over these last four years, and I am now excited to work with her again on this signature product. I have great admiration for her both as a designer and a strong and visionary woman”.

WWD reported that the beauty collection will include eye, face, lip, nail and skin-prep products. As for the campaign, Gucci has stated it will be "highly sensuous and feminine" and will “bring the spirit of the Gucci Cosmetics collection to life via Casiraghi’s mesmerizing beauty and modern allure”.

The collection is due to be released in September this year.

harpersbazaar.com.au

iz3x42.jpg

Gucci has teamed upwith P & G Prestige to launch their first ever collection of products for face , skin, eyes and nails. The face of the campaign is Charlotte Casiraghi,daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco.

” Her beauty reminds me of the immortal Brigitte Bardot ,” said Karl Lagerfeld on Charlotte Casiraghi in an interview. With brown hair and perfect eyebrows that frame a look of an oceanic vocation , Charlotte exudes beauty and timeless classicism against the sway of an always changing industry. Now, after 4 years representing the essence of the Gucci woman in the ad campaigns in support of Gucci Forever fragrance and in some of theit most poetic campaigns under the command of Peter Lindbergh , the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco is entrusted with a new mission under the signature of Frida Giannini : face of the first line of Gucci’s cosmetics . Starting from September in key location around the world, the brand will present for the first time its own collection of products for face , lips , eyes and nail polish.

“Charlotte was a natural choice as she embodies the modern iconic Gucci woman,” said Gucci creative director Frida Giannini to WWD.

“I have really enjoyed my relationship with Frida over these last four years, and I am now excited to work with her again on this signature product. I have great admiration for her both as a designer and a strong and visionary woman” she says. The campaign was photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott , will be released in a few months with a fashion film that was directed by Fabien Baron.

beautyscene.net

Gucci Fall 2014 Makeup Collection

International Launch Date – September 2014 at Top Department Stores and Luxury Locations

The new color collection will include products for nails, lips, eyes but also a make-up base and makeup brushes. The new Gucci Quadra Eyeshadow Palette contains classical shades of white, gold, grey and black and will retail for $65.00 while the Base Makeup will be somewhere between $49.00 and $69.00.

The classic red shade will be seen in both Gucci Nail Lacquer and Lipstick but I can’t wait to see more of the other shades as well.

chicprofile

Some more shots of the autumn collection (chicprofile.com:(

The autumn collection (chicprofile.com:(

“For me, beauty and fashion are always connected. One doesn’t exist without the other. Makeup is a key element of the Gucci runway show — it helps communicate the essence of the Gucci woman. Eyes, skin, lips — they’re like accessories, all working together to create an unmistakable look.”
–Frida Giannini, Gucci Creative Director

Availability

U.S. Launch Date - September 2014 @gucci.com and top department stores | October 2014 at select Saks Fifth Avenue Stores and online

International Launch Date – September 2014 at top department stores

Gucci Makeup Collection for Fall 2014

• Gucci Sheer Blushing Powder
  • Gucci Audacious Color Intense Lipstick
  • Gucci Powder Brush
  • Gucci Eye Impact Longwear Pencil
  • Gucci Lip Vibrant Demi Glaze Lip Lacquer
  • Gucci Golden Glow Bronzer
  • Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Quad
  • Gucci Magnetic Color Shadow Duo
  • Gucci Luminous Perfecting Concealer
  • Gucci Sleek Contouring Lip Pencil
  • Gucci Luxurious Moisture Rich Lipstick
  • Gucci Eye Power Liquid Liner
  • Gucci Eye Opulent Volume Mascara
  • Gucci Lustrous Glow Foundation SPF 25
  • Gucci Eye Magnetic Color Shadow Mono
  • Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder

^A black touché eclat! lol The packaging is very ugly.

They used the products yesterday for the first time:

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"