Gucci Men's F/W 2020.21 Milan

Somewhere in the world, An ABDL or Sissy boy with a taste for luxury was happy when they saw this!

I have never been a fan of Michele's Gucci, but I could appreciate the work. For the first time here I think he's out of touch. He needs to explore new possibilities, but I guess it's tough when your gimmick sells well.

I have never been a fan of Michele's Gucci, but I could appreciate the work. For the first time here I think he's out of touch. He needs to explore new possibilities, but I guess it's tough when your gimmick sells well.[/QUOTE

You're correct......his gimmick sells very well.....but keep in mind that it isn't only A/M who's involved in the decision making process.....in regards to what Gucci will manufacture of not. Gucci is a corporate company.....A\M is i not an independent designer. He doesn't have complete creative license to put forth everything he imagines. A\M doesn't own Gucci. Business people and corporate executives accept or deny a !ot of what A\M puts in front of them. If A\M was putting forth everything he shows under his own name......or under his own label.....the gimmick would be his.....and only hjs.....full responsibility. This isn't an Al!essndro .Michele collection.......it's a Gucci collection .....with A\M as their creative director.

And also....if you think A\M is the only dezigner.....who's putting forth men in baby doll dresses...

Take a look at what A.W. Anderson presented for men.

As King Karl Lagerfeld said and quoted, himself.....

"The future of men's fashion......will be women's fashion."

Allessandro's version of Sissy That Walk lol with a good dash of schizophrenia thrown in.

Girls can wear jeans, and shorts and boots...because it's okay to be a boy but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading because you think that being a girl is degrading... Jadda Jadda.

At the end of the day what's so NEW in implying that stick thin, frail, brittle boys can wear girly clothes and look COOL and grungy while doing it? Nothing. Been there, done that, got the Gerber stained babydoll to prove it. I remember when Gucci runway models looked like masters of the World and not trustafarian gays waiting for rehab to be over so they can go back to spending daddie's millions...

I love how Hedi got dragged over coals for daring to present some party mini dresses but Alessandro is menswear's saviour with crap like this...It's stuff like this or logo-ed merch drenched in glitter and rhinestones, design for adult toddlers. Kill me.

It's different context. Also, f#ck Hedi. He won't win in my book since 2014.

it is very lovely how Milan watch with love Galliano shows and then traslate his ideas into digerible pieces

I don't find this collection to be disruptive at all but I also live in NYC/Brooklyn and I see much of this on the queer crowd everyday.

I thought this collection would take a different direction after the first look. I just find that so much of this looks like it's directly from the thrift store. I've never considered Alessandro to be super heavy on designing clothing but this looks too simple and I'm missing those styling tricks and details that make it luxurious looking at least. Nothing really grabbing me and making me want to purchase "Gucci". I can't wait to see it on the retail level though and merchandised in stores.

Who thought it was a good idea to put men into children's clothes???

I dont have ANY problem with pushing ''the feminine'' in menswear, straight or not everybody suffer with toxic
masculinities.

The problem here is that everyone look so miserable, like there is no good reason to look like this, its not fierce, its not edgy, its not fashion... There is no sparkle and its so confusing because I dont fell like this being a celebration of anything. What the "impotent" tshirt even means? I dont know what were the intention here.

Words overlay on T-shirts from Gucci Fall Winter 2020 featuring artworks from ‘Psychopts’—a book by Richard Hell and Christopher Wool—captured backstage with a dress embellished with a print by Liberty London styled with knee-high socks and the Gucci Jackie bag. Photo by Kevin Tachman Discover more on.gucci.com/GucciMensFW20_.
Gucci facebook

In Alessandro Michele’s new world of menswear, proclaiming oneself impotent (or impatient, for that matter) isn’t something to be ashamed of.
Gucci’s New “Impotent” Tee Is a Challenge to Toxic Masculinity

Toxic masculinity as an idea includes all gender inequality issues in a broader sense.
You should do an online course about modern day gender equality.

^^lol a gender studies class is about the last thing I’d ever subject myself to.

As if women aren’t capable of toxic behavior....almost every female boss I’ve had was a raging lunatic, and every female friend in a group, without fail, talks sh*t about the others girls behind their back despite being besties when they’re all together.

That’s not to even mention overbearing and controlling mothers, manipulative girlfriends, high school mean girls, and even lying presidential nominees!

I’m waiting on the Gucci shirt that says “Barren” or “Infertile.”

If you want to talk about the term why it's so not fair there's no one talking about toxic femininity. At least learn to do your research to know, toxic masculinity got its name from the patriarchy binding in us, and how we try to make an effort to acknowledge human characters are all worth taking care of. It's patriarchy got its name in the masculinity part. So it doesn't make sense in this ideology to come up with a term "toxic femininity," unless you actually come from a matriarchy society. If so, you do you.

Everyone acts like only people with “power” can be guilty of anything. All humans are capable of terrible, nasty, behavior. From the top to the bottom and everyone in between.

I’m not interested in concocting fantastical, verbose theories to avoid the personal responsibility we all hold and instead create a phantom boogieman to lay all blame at the feet of.

You can also thank toxic masculinity for practically every home or building you live in or work in, you can thank toxic masculinity for your roads, subways, your cars, your air conditioning and heating, your electricity, your plumbing, your fully stocked grocery stores, your functioning sewage system, your trash collectors, and so many, many, many, many other every day conveniences that we take for granted because mostly men are quietly and thanklessly making sure these aforementioned things are functioning daily.

I'm not arguing with you on the idea of toxic masculinity. It's really not something I'd like to guide you through. Cause it's serious stuff, hard to break down in a post or two. I made it clear to you that why "toxic femininity" isn't a choice to make here. And I'm pretty fine by it. You are not really interested to learn about gender equality anyway, so why don't you stop.

John Galliano did it, first
everything in Milan translate Galliano ideas into comercial items
since many years aho
Who thought it was a good idea to put men into children's clothes???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->